Insane Difficulty??

hella awesome

Yeah I managed to do it, some parts were extremely frustrating, particularly the final bit where you go into the mine, I can remember getting killed as soon as I turned the corner many times before finally getting through.

Once I completed it on Insane I then finished it on Hard in a day....it was easy after doing insane.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

dunno if any1 gonna read this now but i finished Gun on insane thinking it were on easy but also to point out i only got the insane achievement, surely you should get the other three achievements with it?

In theory if i beat the game on the hardest setting then technically i've done better than the other settings thus unlocking all four achievements instead of one for the top setting.

Anyways i did do it legit as i have proof - look at my achievements for gun.

Twas a brilliant game and still prefer it than read dead/

• 1 month later...

ye i did it and found out the hard way that i have to play it 3 more times to get all achievements, i actually started it on hard after playing it on insane but i really wasnt in the mood and traded it in.

it was a good game it could compete with Red Dead Revolver but Redemption theres no competition

• 1 year later...

Bumping an old ass thread here, but I just beat it on insane without cheating. Feels good. Now I have to decide if I want to play it three full times to keep it all legit, or if I want to be lazy. It kind of seems like busy work to replay it three times just for difficulty achievements when I've done the hardest one... yet I feel it might diminish the completion to use a code now.

+1 for over-thinking the dumbest things...

Edit: legit-ed hard, code used for normal+easy just due to wanting to get the game back in the mail to maximize my GameFly rental time. Hard is so much easier, this game is not a hard game IMO. I don't get the obsession with glitching it for everything.

Edited by SmarmySmurf