Twitch achievements

Nusentinsaino

I think, being a late comer to the Xbox One world, the 100k viewers achievement isn't going to happen, at least anytime soon. The most I've seen so far was one channel with 57k. The rest are doable, although, I feel it's some unnecessary wear and tear on the system.

It has nothing to do with XB1. Xbox One makes up such a small percentage of Twitch users, literally, it has to be less 1%.

I just saw a 260k stream last weekend (March15ish). Basically the only way you will be able to get it is by waiting for a League of Legend Weekend tournament. Those are so dumb (they have it in an arena and there is commentary, seriously, it is stupid), but they will almost always rack up far more than 100k viewers.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It has nothing to do with XB1. Xbox One makes up such a small percentage of Twitch users, literally, it has to be less 1%.

I just saw a 260k stream last weekend (March15ish). Basically the only way you will be able to get it is by waiting for a League of Legend Weekend tournament. Those are so dumb (they have it in an arena and there is commentary, seriously, it is stupid), but they will almost always rack up far more than 100k viewers.

When did I say that the Xbox One has anything to do with the viewer count on Twitch? I said I was later than most of the people in this thread buying an Xbox One.

However, back to my concern, it turns out that there is a LoL tourney going on right this moment. Achievement received.

When did I say that the Xbox One has anything to do with the viewer count on Twitch? I said I was later than most of the people in this thread buying an Xbox One.

However, back to my concern, it turns out that there is a LoL tourney going on right this moment. Achievement received.

well you stated that you were late to get an Xbox one compared to others and that therefore put you at a disadvantage to earn the 100k achievement easily. What could that possibly mean. Why would not getting a launch Xbox one screw you for this achievement. You were hinting that it was easier before. That to me.implies you thought Xbox one users getting their consoles and being frequent twitch users initialy would help you get 100k easier. What was the point of your statement ?

well you stated that you were late to get an Xbox one compared to others and that therefore put you at a disadvantage to earn the 100k achievement easily. What could that possibly mean. Why would not getting a launch Xbox one screw you for this achievement. You were hinting that it was easier before. That to me.implies you thought Xbox one users getting their consoles and being frequent twitch users initialy would help you get 100k easier. What was the point of your statement ?
I read it the same way you did but lets just drop this.

It's a pointless thing to fight over, more pointless then most internet fights and they're all pretty pointless to begin with.

I think you are getting all worked up for no reason. Doesn't matter anymore, I got the achievement. Moving on.

No one is getting worked up. Retards should acknowledge their mistake or just not talk Gave you a good tip how to get the achievement. accept it, say thanks, and blah blah blah.

No one is getting worked up. Retards should acknowledge their mistake or just not talk Gave you a good tip how to get the achievement. accept it, say thanks, and blah blah blah.

Since you are constantly firing back on the subject, and throwing insults, sounds like you were getting worked up. Shouldn't get so defensive, it doesn't make you look any cooler. It just makes you look like an idiot.

I think, being a late comer to the Xbox One world, the 100k viewers achievement isn't going to happen, at least anytime soon. The most I've seen so far was one channel with 57k. The rest are doable, although, I feel it's some unnecessary wear and tear on the system.

I don't want to add to the fire but your comment clearly insinuates that the Xbox One had a direct effect on the amount of traffic twitch receives. Which is totally wrong. As for the achievement itself you can watch the LCS(League of Legends Championship). It's on almost every single week. I don't know where people get the idea from that it's not possible to unlock...

Why is it dumb? At least give us a reason... You may not like it and that's fine but that doesn't make it dumb.

• 2 months later...

Is anyone else having difficulty with the "Max Bandwidth" achievement? I had it running all day yesterday with their speed run marathons and my progress counter never moved. I kept checking on it all day and it was working fine but no achievement, anyone else bumped into this by chance?

Is anyone else having difficulty with the "Max Bandwidth" achievement? I had it running all day yesterday with their speed run marathons and my progress counter never moved. I kept checking on it all day and it was working fine but no achievement, anyone else bumped into this by chance?
Delete/reinstall.

I had no problem getting it a couple months back or whatever.

I've already gotten that achievement, but I'm using that same channel to get my 100 hours. The thing I'm noticing is that particular channel tends to freeze on me and crashes the app. I don't know if anyone is having similar issues.

Delete/reinstall.

I had no problem getting it a couple months back or whatever.

I understand it was working awhile back but I just checked TA and it shows the last person to unlock it was on the 11th of June, and no one else has unlocked it since. People over there said it might be a glitch so I was just wondering if anyone else has unlocked it recently or if I should wait for another update to fix it.

I understand it was working awhile back but I just checked TA and it shows the last person to unlock it was on the 11th of June, and no one else has unlocked it since. People over there said it might be a glitch so I was just wondering if anyone else has unlocked it recently or if I should wait for another update to fix it.

I too was watching the SGDQ speed runs. I watched it for more than 8 hrs without a crash. I even managed to unlock the "Around the Clock" achievement so I know I wasn't having achievement issues. However, this achievement did not unlock, nor did the progress go up? I think it is glitched. Hard resetting, and app deletion did not work.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
The latest update fixed Max Bandwith. I just got it last night.

Cool! Pretty good time to get that achievement fixed. Right now I'm watching the month-long Final Fantasy race between Cereth and Crumps2.

Cereth just started FFVI, and my Max Bandwith tracker has been going up when I snap the achievement app, so I'm happy.

And AGDQ is a few days away. Starts January 4th and ends on the 10th. That'll be another great time to go for the Max Bandwith achievement.

• 4 weeks later...