Last 1000/completion you got? - Xbox One Edition

otaking live

Dear Rising 3 1000g

I had every achievement apart from the final pp trail (kill 340,000 zombies) figured Id get it (or get closer) playing the dlc. Bought the first DLC and found it to be shite so tonight grinded the final original achievement (thank god for snappable tv) had to kill double the zombies id killed through 2 play throughs! :(

Max: Curse of the Brotherhood was my first 100% completion on the xbox1

finishing up Peggle 2(second dlc) now...i have 6 objectives left to get(mostly 100% peg clears) and i'll have the full 1450 for that game...i don't use the glitch so some of the objectives can take quite some time...lol

another world

working on valiant hearts

all these arcade/indie games being worth 1000k is really going to boost my GS, but on the other hand, its going to boost everyone elses, making the milestones easier to achieve and therefore less significant, making that 90k that i racked up on 360 prior to purchasing xbone seem insignificant.

Outlast - 1000G

Fun game for the first playthrough, but the "scariness" doesn't really last past a certain point as it becomes fairly predictable. ENERGISER was quite daunting, but after playing the game 2 times back to back without dying before attempting it I managed to get it in my first go.

I'll eventually get to Whistleblower once I've had enough of a break from Outlast.