Achievement Guide and Roadmap

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the replies, fellas.

I'll play it on an offline account first to see how it is before I mess up my completion % on my tag.

Now that I got 1000/1000, I can add a bit more. On hard, the only part that I found hard was the fight near the end with the 3 electric guys. There is so much stuff flying around that can hurt you. I drunkenly blew through all the bosses up until that part. It was still difficult sober the next morning, but not impossible.

I used the chicken suit the entire play through.

That was INTENSE - Is there a spot other than when you get the Intenso powerup or on the boat where you can get this? I've already beat and 100% the game itself, but don't have this yet. I've searched YouTube and other places and can't find a spot where you can get this after you beat the game. If you can't, then it is probably missable.

That was INTENSE - Is there a spot other than when you get the Intenso powerup or on the boat where you can get this? I've already beat and 100% the game itself, but don't have this yet. I've searched YouTube and other places and can't find a spot where you can get this after you beat the game. If you can't, then it is probably missable.

You should be able to get it easily in Room 2 of the Infierno challenges.

The last chest for me in Pico was actually outside of the main aread where the two statues are just above the door.

Thanks, that was the one I was missing as well. :)

can you put pic wheres exactly!?

http://i.imgur.com/BoNeKD5.jpg?1

It can easily be gotten if you can use the flying chicken, otherwise, do a double jump + rooster uppercut to get on the wall next to the door with the statues then do a goat climb.

Here is the breakdown of the cost of powerups:

Health and Stamina (16500)

L1 = 750

L2 = 1000

L3 = 1250

L4 = 1500

L5 = 1750

L6 = 2000

Health Regen, Stamina Regen and Delay Boost (11250)

L1 = 1250

L2 = 2500

Respawn Boost (3000)

L1 = 1000

L2 = 2000

THROWS (15000)

Suplex = 3000

Piledriver = 3000

Das Boot = 3000

Aimed Throw = 3000

Stun Boost = 3000

INTENSO (12000)

INTENSO Health Regen = 4000

INTENSO Shield Breaker = 4000

INTENSO Charge Boost = 4000

Total = 57750

Edited by Xx Overkill VR

Great guide Xx Overkill VR! But in the future, be sure to give credit to the proper parties when using info from other guides. I noticed that at least your "El Savior" guide was copied and pasted from a guide on the IGN wiki http://www.ign.com/wikis/guacamelee/Orbs

I'm sure you wouldn't like someone using your material w/o permission

Yeah it was placeholder until i completed the video for it. I have no problem giving credit where it is due.

• 2 weeks later...

You should update your road map a bit OP. Estimated time to 1k at 8-10 is way too low. I consider myself pretty good at platformers and started this game on hard quite easily. It's taken me a little less than 13 hours to get every 100% done to the last area. The last area should only take me 1.5-2 more hours. 15-25 is a much better estimate depending how good you are. The difficulty rating is spot on I think. There's only about 7 or so areas that were actually really tough and took a good 20 minutes to complete on Hard.

Edited by DarkRider23