"The EA servers are no longer available"

Jaska95

I've had this problem over the last few weeks as well. I have tried lots of suggestions but it seemed to come down to the servers let me on when they want. Sometimes no problem, sometimes after an hour of trying to connect. It is a pain in the ass. Things that randomly may work---restarting xbox, clearing the cache, loading a save resaving and quitting to the menu, loading a save then going to a part of a game that gives you a loading screen and exiting to the menu. Good luck, this made the game quite frustrating at times for me as well.

You don't need to be connected to the EA servers to play the game. You may have already found this out since it's been a week from the OP, but if you just leave it alone for a bit when it doesn't connect, it will load up the main menu like normal and you may resume your game.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Games don't have to have multiplayer to have online features. If you register your game on social.bioware.com they upload your player data, like characters, stats, and milestones, to the website for you to view.

Like in Dead Space 2 (Another EA game) the news feed will scroll along saying X% of people have gotten "Achievement X". Dragon Age doesn't have the news feed, but I have no doubt they're logging that info for future use. I mean, if only 10% of people kept Alistaire alive, for example, EA would know "hey, people don't seem to like him very much. He probably shouldn't be in the next game." Just an example though.

• 3 months later...
I mean, if only 10% of people kept Alistaire alive, for example, EA would know "hey, people don't seem to like him very much. He probably shouldn't be in the next game." Just an example though.

Lol, seriously bad example. Alot of people play good and evil in games that can be played like that. Also killing him in one game even with some crazy plotline to bring them back because you killed them shouldn't be allowed, put both lines in but make them a background char.