Dribbling

Morbido

I know this is a funny time to ask, what with the game having been out six months, but here goes. How do you dribble at speed with close control?

I have been ripped apart by people who seem to have the ball glued to there feet. And am wondering how they do it. To be clear this is not the slow dribbling or face up (is that what they call it?). It tells you how to do these on the dribbling skill game. What im after is something different. I have tried youtube but have had no luck, could be down to me not having classic or alternative controls.

My shoulder buttons are as follows -

:rtbut: Sprint

:rbbut: One-two

:ltbut: Fineness shot

:lbbut: Skill moves

What do I need to press with the above controls and does the player have to have any special traits?

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

A dribbling tactic I always use is this:

Sprint :rtbut:

then when opponent gets close:

Sprint :rtbut: + Skill moves :ltbut: to pace control (or face up as it's now called)

There is also precision dribbling:

One-two button :lbbut:

Sorry I couldn't adjust the buttons to your settings. I play on classic. There isn't really any way to achieve close control whilst sprinting. You either have to slow your speed down and precision dribble/face up/do skills or make a turn at the perfect time to dodge your opponent's tackle.

Hope this helped :)