Your favourite character?

Le Vampyr

Who's your favourite character?  

196 members have voted

1. 1. Who's your favourite character?

• Michael
    • Franklin
    • Trevor

So from the three main characters, Michael, Franklin and Trevor, who is your favourite? Whether it be for their story, how they play / their special ability, cosmetic appeal, all of the above or another reason?

Let's discuss, and please try and keep it spoiler free or at least use spoiler tags.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[X] Franklin yooo cause he is the dog you know! He is also the best character I can relate to.

Franklin - The coolest/honest!

Trevor - The funniest/most fucked up!

Michael - The I do it all and don't know how the fuck all that shit happened one!

I like 'em all but when I have to pick one, yeah Franklin for sure.

Edited by JuSt BLaZe

Franklin. I almost died when he told Lamar that Chop didn't get part of the kidnapping ransom because he was an intern.

that shit was hilarious, i just did that mission a little bit ago

on topic though, i only have michael and franklin so far but franklin is my favorite as of now because i love rolling around with Chop and bumping into some randomn NPC so he/she gets hostile and then watch Chop bite the shit out of him...lol

Edited by wexsuvslim

franklin is still my favorite but trevor is a close second

the hardest i have laughed in this game so far is during the cutscene when michael and trevor go to the tv station to save michael's daughter from the tv show try out

as michael is bullying the tv guy around, trevor is in the background holding a steel chair and then out of nowhere he goes all WWE on the tv guy and smashes him with the chair...i almost peed myself