what to do if you get modded money and not get banned

WOLVES R SWEET

if you get modded money from a hacker then go to your playlist and set a challenge and set the amount of money you want to bet for that challenge and keep doing that until all the modded money is gone and you should not get banned I hope this works for anyone. And try not to go into a public lobby until ROCKSTAR fixes the hackers and modders if they can :dance::locked

Rockstar has released a post regarding the hacking issue, you can find it at the newswire on the rockstar website, then going to Verified Jobs. They have made a post there. You could also check the GTA Online part here on the website, and go to "Don't go to public!!!", last page, I copy-pasted what rockstar said.

now everyone is a little disappointed that you can't stack stuff and make some really cool races but I have found a way to stack things now it's no mod or hack anyone can do this watch the video

I would avoid doing that if you don't want a ban hammer.

• 6 months later...
now everyone is a little disappointed that you can't stack stuff and make some really cool races but I have found a way to stack things now it's no mod or hack anyone can do this watch the video

Rockstar will make your guy or ladie you use online freemode as Blank Account meaning you'll have to start all over again I read it on Rockstar while back when release of GTA V!!!!

Plus its no point of Cheating/Modding/Glitching the game Im not saying you are just saying that so everyone knows its for losers are doing that plus makes them bored to death of playing the game..