Songsneak app & store playlists

Y0UNIK0RN

Alright so I've been searching for a single song all day long -_-

After hours of searching I've realized that certain places with music literally only ever play the same maybe 5 songs on some sort of playlist. Considering this I don't know what location could house the song I'm searching for. Even though I have 22/23 the wiki says these two songs are in the game and I don't have either.

Cobra Starship - Good Girls Go Bad

Squarepusher - Dark Steering

Has anyone collected these and know where they might have heard them?

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don't understand this achievement myself. I've used the app to detect songs and nothing seems to happen. I only seem to get credit when I hack phones. When you get the upgrade, people with music on their phones have the automatic blue box on them, so just drive around and hack people. If you bring your car to a stop, you can hack them without getting out.

I really don't understand this achievement myself. I've used the app to detect songs and nothing seems to happen. I only seem to get credit when I hack phones. When you get the upgrade, people with music on their phones have the automatic blue box on them, so just drive around and hack people. If you bring your car to a stop, you can hack them without getting out.

Yeah hacking phones is the only way to get songs that count towards the achievement. I have a different problem since I hit 13/23, no more song phone hacks are showing up. It's been 10 hours of playtime and I am at about $300k with every weapon bought because it's just bank account after bank account.

Yeah hacking phones is the only way to get songs that count towards the achievement. I have a different problem since I hit 13/23, no more song phone hacks are showing up. It's been 10 hours of playtime and I am at about $300k with every weapon bought because it's just bank account after bank account.

You need to progress through the story.

Ugh this achievement is annoying, I know what songs I'm missing but waiting for them to show up on the speakers is incredibly moronic.

Never Again – By: Danko Jones

Out To Lunch (Feat. The Kid Daytona) – By: Kidz In The Hall

Wake Up Sunshine – By: Chicago

Found Never Again in Pawnee just doing a circle path around the chemistry store, gun store, bar, and pill store.

Out to Lunch I found in the stores on the bottom island where its more construction and hip hop oriented.

As for wake up I think it would be around the pier area to the top right or maybe even the pawnee

circle.

Can you please tell me of the songs I listed which one is actually in the game? I'm missing one song but the wiki shows those two being in the game. Also if so do you remember where you found it?

So I have 20/23 songs unlocked and according to my playlist I am missing 6 songs from the wiki. Whatsup with this?

Henhouse Prowlers - Simplify

Chuck Inglish - Came Thru/Easily

Johnny Fiasco - Conduction (Santiago & Bushido Remix)

CharlieRED - Green Greed

Ministry - Jesus Built My Hot Rod

So I have 20/23 songs unlocked and according to my playlist I am missing 6 songs from the wiki. Whatsup with this?

Henhouse Prowlers - Simplify

Johnny Fiasco - Conduction (Santiago & Bushido Remix)

CharlieRED - Green Greed

Ministry - Jesus Built My Hot Rod

A list from another site has only Simplify, Conduction and Jesus as counted for the 23.

Almost done with Act III. Still missing 3, but according to the Wiki I'm missing these 4 (I'm assuming 1 just doesn't count.) Also, just though I would point out that I had 20/23 prior to unlocking "Jesus Built My Hot Rod" so I'm pretty sure that one is not counted toward the total.

Anyway, the ones I'm missing:

Soul- Green Greed by CarlieRED

Punk Rock- Goin' Down High by Medina Lake

Jazz- Cluj-Napoca by Brian Dohrty Band

Jazz- Bright Idea by Drew Gress

I also just thought I'd take the opportunity to express my deep sorrow that they only have a single metal song in the entire game. With this supposed T-Bone DLC coming up (I've only been told about it. I don't know if it's even true yet) I really hope they include some more metal. I'd love to have some Dio and some Anthrax to jam to. Sure as hell beats 2 Chainz and Summer Girlfriend...

Finished the main campaign. And I've got 22/23 songs. I compared songs from my playlist in the game with a list of songs http://watchdogs.wikia.com/wiki/Music_in_Watch_Dogs.

If I thought, it turns out:

(1) I have these songs, but is not present on the site:

muGZ - Blvk and White (Feat. SRH)Fb

(2) I do not have these songs, but the site is:

CharlieRED - Green Greed

Jamie Lono - My My My

Maybe, someone can tell, where i can found it?

PS. Sorry, for my bad english.