Last 1000/completion you got? - Xbox One Edition

otaking live

Hey Stars, is Sixty Second Shooter an easy 1000? Thinking of grabbing it.

The only games I have started on my One are Max - 165g and Ryse - 300g. So I have a ways to go before I max either of them games out. Max will definitely be the first :)

Yeah it's easy. 2 slightly challenging achievements (level 15 and 20). But you can use pause, un-pause if your stuck to plan your way. I spent 4 hours with the game until completed. If I were to complete it again 1-2hrs.

Edited by StarsRPD

Max and the Curse of brotherhood would be my most recent, still got to finish the drinking game in Watch_dogs (or I might wait and see if they patch it) and have to get the 2 million point achievement in Sixty Second Shooter.

Currently Back on the 360 working on GTA V trying to rank up from 11 to 100 and it's taking an age.

My last and only 1000 is Max: The Curse of Brotherhood, very fun game. I also have 1000 on Dead Rising 3 but I haven't played any of the DLC (since it apparently sucks) so it doesn't really count.

Currently Back on the 360 working on GTA V trying to rank up from 11 to 100 and it's taking an age.

This. I'm rank 22 and I think I might die of old age before I get rank 100, I don't know how the hell anyone did this legitimately. :p I also can't work on the other achievements as nobody joins my games for some reason, so yeah...

Edited by Chaz Of Sparta

Yeah it's easy. 2 slightly challenging achievements (level 15 and 20). But you can use pause, un-pause if your stuck to plan your way. I spent 4 hours with the game until completed. If I were to complete it again 1-2hrs.

Thanks. Might have a look at it. Seen a few friends complete it. So was thinking it might be easy.

Today was a good day for me. Got 500g on Nutjitsu to 1000g that. Bought Another World this evening, and grabbed the 1000g on that in under 2 hours. Great to play it again, and it is super easy, and worth a play for the 1000g.

One thing I want to ask is; I checked my profile after completing them. It showed Another World at 94% and Nutjitsu at 88%. Does the Xbox take a while to catch up? I know I have the games maxed, just confused a bit.

Last XB1 100% was Watch Dogs, I cancelled my pre order but then bought it and got sucked in by the hype, in the grand scheme of things it was a shit game IMO, it was cool for a couple of hours, but the overuse of X just numbed me after awhile, throw in the drinking game and stupid song collectibles which I wouldnt of minded if the songs were decent, but this game had the worst sandbox OST of all time!