Weapon attachments

RobotHacker

Does everyone have that special loadout that makes them feel invinsible? :)

I dont change my attachments too often tbh but reckon I should. What are everyones favourites, or are there ones deemed more beneficial to use or does it depend on personal preference?

I rarely change scopes, usually add a foregrip when I can but apart from that cant say spend much time checking out my new unlocks..

What about everyone else?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does everyone have that special loadout that makes them feel invinsible? :)

Berkut Camo gives me powers of invisibility. 100% serious about that too.

I put Kobra sights on everything or the PK-A sight when I am using a Bipod LMG or Sniper Rifle. Foregrip, depends on how the gun handles. Other then that I am usually rocking the Suppressor or Laser Sight, in the past few months I have really grown to love the Laser Sight and hip firing. Rarely do I rock the Heavy Barrel.

And i never ever plan to mate.

With you on that one Benny.

With my favourite guns the AN-94, it's holographic/PK-A (3.4x) with underslung rail and heavy barrel. I honestly cry when I see people put a foregrip on the AN-94.

For the AS-Val it's a must to run extended mags, and already has the silencer attached.

With other guns I have no variety, kobra and heavy barrel only, depending on the gun.

Since I don't really use many weapons any more, this is a general idea of how it would look like:

Assault: Kobra or RDS or Holographic US, Bipod, Heavy Barrel. Goes for the AN-94, KH2002, Scar-L and G3A3.

Engineer: Kobra or RDS, Bipod or no primary, Heavy Barrel or Suppressor.

Support: Kobra or RDS, Bipod, Extended Mag. On every LMG, even if I don't use the bipod the Foregrip just isn't good enough to slap on them.

Recon: 8x and SPB, nothing else. I don't use Semi-Auto aka easymode snipers.

PDW: Kobra, Laser and Extended Mag on all that can have it.

Shotgun: RDS, Extended Mag, Slug.

870 MCS with frag rounds :boom

The enemy will never know what hit them!

On topic; I like to go with the UMP 45 with kobra sight, laser sight & flash suppressor, with added Berkut Camo for good measure! It's a beastly weapon at firing from the hip, especially with these attachments.

On topic; I like to go with the UMP 45 with kobra sight, laser sight & flash suppressor, with added Berkut Camo for good measure! It's a beastly weapon at firing from the hip, especially with these attachments.

The UMP is just amazing in close quarters in general! 34 max damage up close is just insane, although the 12.5 minimum is pretty brutal at longer ranges.

Okay I'll give a super serial reply you guys.

-Assault Rifles: RDS/Holo/PKA (3x), Foregrip, Heavy Barrel/Flash Suppressor/Suppressor

-Carbines: RDS/Kobra, Foregrip, HBar/Flash Suppressor

-LMGs: Holo/Kobra/PKA (3x), Foregrip/Bipod, Extended Mags

-Snipers (Bolt Action): Ballistic (12x)/ACOG (4x), Straight Pull Bolt.

-Snipers (Semi-Auto): ACOG (4x)/PKA (3x)/Holo, Foregrip, Flash Suppressor.

-PDWs: Holo/Kobra, Extended Mags.

-Shotguns (Pump Action): Iron Sights, Extended Mags, Flechette/Slug Rounds

-Shotguns (Semi-Auto): Kobra, Extended Mags, Flechette Rounds.

This has come from 900 hours of play time and messing around with all kinds of set-ups, finding what works for others, trying it and seeing if it works for me or just finding what I can make work.

Best set-up by far though is:

Attack Helicopter, Gunner Seat, WOLFkraut as pilot.

Okay I'll give a super serial reply you guys.

-Assault Rifles: RDS/Holo/PKA (3x), Foregrip, Heavy Barrel/Flash Suppressor/Suppressor

-Carbines: RDS/Kobra, Foregrip, HBar/Flash Suppressor

-LMGs: Holo/Kobra/PKA (3x), Foregrip/Bipod, Extended Mags

-Snipers (Bolt Action): Ballistic (12x)/ACOG (4x), Straight Pull Bolt.

-Snipers (Semi-Auto): ACOG (4x)/PKA (3x)/Holo, Foregrip, Flash Suppressor.

-PDWs: Holo/Kobra, Extended Mags.

-Shotguns (Pump Action): Iron Sights, Extended Mags, Flechette/Slug Rounds

-Shotguns (Semi-Auto): Kobra, Extended Mags, Flechette Rounds.

This has come from 900 hours of play time and messing around with all kinds of set-ups, finding what works for others, trying it and seeing if it works for me or just finding what I can make work.

RHIB BOAT : A Shaggy Koala as captian

fixed! it for yah

The UMP is just amazing in close quarters in general! 34 max damage up close is just insane, although the 12.5 minimum is pretty brutal at longer ranges.

Indeed it is. I was just refering to the fact that the UMP 45 seems to be one of the more accurate guns at firing from the hip. :)

fixed! it for yah

With the right approach the Rhib boat is a beast. http://g.bf3stats.com/360/tdfttXTP/BBDrew.png

Indeed it is. I was just refering to the fact that the UMP 45 seems to be one of the more accurate guns at firing from the hip. :)

I would say the M5K is more accurate when firing from the hip, I maybe looked down the sights for 50 of my 500 kills, aiming down sight is just not necessary in close quarters with it.

I thought the flash suppressor would cancel out the hip fire bonus of the laser light? or is it still good?

I would say the M5K is more accurate when firing from the hip, I maybe looked down the sights for 50 of my 500 kills, aiming down sight is just not necessary in close quarters with it.

That and the MP7 you could just hip fire without aiming down sights for most of your kills in close quarters. At one point, wasn't the M5K not affected by suppression though?

Well, it looks like Skillet wins the thread! The AS Val is the hidden gem of Battlefield.

Edited by SeductiveNoodle

I'm famous! Haha, we did have a good run on Oman the other day. My skeelz have faded, but I still have my moments. :-P

Berkut Camo gives me powers of invisibility. 100% serious about that too.

I put Kobra sights on everything or the PK-A sight when I am using a Bipod LMG or Sniper Rifle. Foregrip, depends on how the gun handles. Other then that I am usually rocking the Suppressor or Laser Sight, in the past few months I have really grown to love the Laser Sight and hip firing. Rarely do I rock the Heavy Barrel.

Berkut is a seriously awesome camo. Flecktarn, FTW.

That and the MP7 you could just hip fire without aiming down sights for most of your kills in close quarters. At one point, wasn't the M5K not affected by suppression though?

Well, it looks like Skillet wins the thread! The AS Val is the hidden gem of Battlefield.

I used to really like the AS Val, but it just doesn't do it for me anymore. I hit my 10th service star, but I just can't seem to use it anymore.

MK3A1, Extended Mags, Flechette Rounds, Kobra Sight.

LOL, here he goes again with his MK3A1 :D

I love to play with the AEK-971..

Iron Sights

Foregrip

Heavy Barrel (or suppressor when being attacker)

or..

M40A5

ACOG

Laser Sights

.. is very nice as well :)

Edited by head0r Inc

INRV, or is the IRVN? Or is is the MIRV? A MIRV would be handy.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ku5xh6OWSa1qa8q3yo1_500.jpg

100% agree.

I'm famous! Haha, we did have a good run on Oman the other day. My skeelz have faded, but I still have my moments. :-P

Just keep trying to avoid those OP'd poles man :p, they'll jump out and bite yah.

OT:

Knife. :woop:

Bolt action rifles: 12x, straight pull bolt

Shotguns: extended mags, iron sights

Everything else: suppressor, kobra/reflex sights, foregrip

No. Just no.

Edited by Opiate42

INRV, or is the IRVN? Or is is the MIRV? A MIRV would be handy.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ku5xh6OWSa1qa8q3yo1_500.jpg

100% agree.

Just keep trying to avoid those OP'd poles man :p, they'll jump out and bite yah.

OT:

Knife. :woop:

Bolt action rifles: 12x, straight pull bolt

Shotguns: extended mags, iron sights

Everything else: suppressor, kobra/reflex sights, foregrip

No. Just no.

Fallout. <3 I installed New Vegas on my new PC the other day and even without a graphics card the game impresses me, I can run it on high with Midhrastic's ENB and Project Reality at a solid 15 FPS! lolol. Of course, I'm also running it on a rather low resolution. Now I need to try FO3...

Those fuckin' Poles, man... Damn them! They better nerf them for BF4! :-P Me, Drew and Mark were on Kharg Rush last night and I was having a terrible time flying, but then we got to the very last M-Com and I was just like, "Fuck it, I'm doing my crazy flying!", and I didn't shot down again for the rest of the match and we turned the match back around in our favor and took the last M-Com. I think Mark got something like 10 kills on that run. :-)