Buthcer Would Be Proud isn't unlocking

DoNnAn94

For some reason butcher would be proud isn't unlocking but i have every other achievement on the game. I have tried to get it about 8 times

Here is a TUT on how to do this the easy way (It worked for me) :

1. Type 0110 0101 to unlcok the "Close combat mode".

2. Start a NEW single player game. When the game starts, walk up stairs and enter the cut-scene. Once it has saved, quit to the menu (Make sure you selected "Close combat mode" and "Pussy" difficulty).

3.Start up chapter 9 in reply act with the same character and difficulty.

4.Complete that act and *BING*, theres your achievement ! :woop::woop:

Hope this helps :)

If it dont unlock then, i havn't a glue. Maybe delete your save and start again :confused:

P.S You can still use cheats but i doubt youll need them, ask if you need to know how to use them with blocking the achievements.

For some reason butcher would be proud isn't unlocking but i have every other achievement on the game. I have tried to get it about 8 times

I managed to get it by playing the first act until the second cut scene, taking first 4 SWAT guys down using the knife. After that I went through Act 9 and it unlocked. Remember to use the same character on both instances.

• 5 months later...

Make sure you die at least once before the Boss if your are selecting pussy mode during unlocked acts selection. That way the game thinks its back in Killer difficulty. Otherwise just play on killer its not that hard on the early levels once you done that last level multiple times.

I read about all the chaos that was happening with glitches and saved a back-up to a memory card in case I had issues. I had only one isssue, I beat the immortal with Cross during my time attack using Unlocked Acts and only popped the time attack mode. I forgot to die during the last section. Tried it again during my close combat run, still selecting pussy mode at stage select and then I died, twice actually to be sure right at the last section. Both achievements popped.

Fun game, for the most part.

• 3 years later...