Good Job Award List

Panda

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wanted to add a few tips as some of these GJ awards can be a pain not sure if they were all included but these are the ones I had issues with with a bit of extra detail added for clarity, some of these points answer a lot of 'I couldn't get this gold why, questions'.

Episode 2 Chapter 1 mission 2 Don't destroy any red alarm towers, you must set off all 5 or you won't get the end level V.S. kill gold G.J. medal.

Episode 2 Chapter 2 mission 2 take your time smash down all doors, and especially on the stairs wait for more soldiers to spawn or you won't get the 'enemy annihilated' gold G.J. medal. (this can still be done within 7 mins).

Episode 3 Chapter 2 mission 1 when the 'avoid akrid' message is displayed all players must stand perfectly still so as not to allow the akrid to sense any vibrations for the gold G.J. medal (switch off any AI before hand as they are still pants).

Episode 4 Chapter 5 mission 2 Must either get shot out from interdiction torpedoes fiield or rescue another teamie to get the gold G.J. medal more than once. (you can jump up into them to get caught they're the cluster of 5 spining torpedos ).

Episode 5 Chapter 2 mission 2 The 'full charge shot' must be the very first shot fired, make sure it is charged up to the max (glowing orange ball with electric showing shooting around the barrel) before firing or no gold .G.J., you only get 1 chance at this!

Episode 6 Chapter 4 You need all 10 critical conditions showing for the gold G.J. medal this is dependent or the route taken some routes only give access to 4 or 5 areas so different routes need be taken to complete all sections areas, so you need do this Episode chapter a few times untill all 10 show in your G.J. list.

Some extra random tips I discovered thrown in.

Prolouge B achievement will be activated only if you run Episode 1 chapter 0 intro in either position 2 or 4 of the lobby start menu (you need be in the chopper).

To get an S rank on Episode 1 Chapter 1 mission 1 and 2 you need turn off ALL the AI (as they are shite ) and complete these missions ON YOUR OWN WITH NO GRENADES THROWN!

Episode 1 Chapter 1 mission 4 if you get run over 5 times by the train you unlock the 'paint licker' infamy Nomme! (same as diving to your death 5 times in the over G lake for 'dead weight' infamy nomme and shooting the s*** out of all the AI with friendly fire on lethal for 'backstabber' heheh.)

Load up 3 'crane shells' straight away before moving the railway gun's position, try to energise them, when the red eye is almost dead aim to the rear of the train, the 'one more hit' message always follows with a rear attack. This will ensure the gold 'bullseye' G.J. medal.

Don't forget to use regen 'nades and injection gun on teamies you need 5 players for the co-op G.J. golds, either at the end or when their activating data posts, knock down soldiers with you anchor 5 times, swim shots/rocket man attacks all come from jump shooting 12 kills for gold, I mostly forget these when i'm playing but they are very easy G.J. golds to add to your list, hope this helps someone. Ta.

Darth, i did 8 times now, most of them i got 42 kills, and still nothing... :( and i did like you said and other tips too on other foruns.(except the one with a partner doing nothing, will try later).

Anyone know if capcom will fix this in a future patch? i am really unlucky to get this one.

I had issues with this one too, but just hanging about on the top of the first staircase releases more soldiers, also you may want to switch of all AI characters to prevent them from scarpering off ruining things more soldiers jump up the ladder at the end also.

I seem to have been hitting a snag on my runs on episode 6 chapter 4, i can only find 4 out of the 5 area's and cant seem to find the fifth :(

If you start at the part where it all splits up, theres 1 to the direct right of you behind the pod spawn thingy's.

There's 2 if you anchor up to the walls and inside a door. 1 straight and 1 behind some rubble.

And then there's 1 if you turn left from the start and just walk to the end of the level.

Which one am i missing?:confused:

On the first area where the Over G spheres you can go left through a building. Just run around the pit that has the S-sized akrid and the genessa in it (appears if you fall into the pit). The over g spheres should appear top left, then along the wall to your right (not down the right path more like caddy corner right from where you start), and then dead ahead in the middle. That one dead ahead in the middle once destroyed unveils another path. If you also haven't done the area with the Fight Junkies and the overland battlecruiser that is another area you are missing.

On the first area where the Over G spheres you can go left through a building. Just run around the pit that has the S-sized akrid and the genessa in it (appears if you fall into the pit). The over g spheres should appear top left, then along the wall to your right (not down the right path more like caddy corner right from where you start), and then dead ahead in the middle. That one dead ahead in the middle once destroyed unveils another path. If you also haven't done the area with the Fight Junkies and the overland battlecruiser that is another area you are missing.

Thank you, that was exactly the one i was missing :)

• 1 month later...

episode 2, Chapter 1, Mission 3: Escape from the Akrid!

How do I do this? The Akrid's only attack is to eat you for an instant kill. How do you escape an instant kill???

Also, for "Escape from the interdiction torpedo," The darn boss will not shoot interdiction torpedoes for me to escape from! How can I make it shoot them?

How do I do this 12. Akrid Rider: Kill Streak - Kill 7 enemies that are on Akrid riders (Dongo Gear, Tencale 8, Battle Neegal)???. If you are killed or complete the stage, the streak is reset.

Can't remember clearly how this is done, but, from my memory banks, you have to play a player match, thunderpeal percipice, layout 3 (with a friend).

There are those Akrid VS on the host side.

It's either:

1) You get into those Akrid VS and kill your friend 7 times.

2) Your friend gets into those Akrid VS and you kill your friend 7 times.

Can't remember clearly how this is done, but, from my memory banks, you have to play a player match, thunderpeal percipice, layout 3 (with a friend).

There are those Akrid VS on the host side.

It's either:

1) You get into those Akrid VS and kill your friend 7 times.

2) Your friend gets into those Akrid VS and you kill your friend 7 times.

It's "You kill others while in Akrid VS" and it can be done on layout 4 too :)

• 5 months later...

Just for clarification, where it says:

Team Osprey Battle: Kill Streak - Kill 5 enemies who are riding in Ospreys.

I have just noticed that you have to be the support gunner on the Osprey to get it. I was mislead by this into thinking you have to kill enemies who are in Ospreys. Perhaps it was just me being confused, but this may help clarify it for anyone else who is ignorant like me :)

• 2 months later...

hey guys if possible it would be awesome to have a little bit of a how too guide for the good job awards such as co-op, grenades, techniques, and so on. I guess what i mean is if you know a good level to attempt some of these good jobs on or the easyest way to achieve some of these it would be a big help!! :) the campain ones are pretty self explanitory but some of the others im having a time finding a spot in the campaign to achieve them.

• 3 weeks later...
Co-op GJ Awards:

Piloting VS: Kill Streak - Kill 15 enemies who are piloting Vital Suits.

Are you sure? A lot that you said are for killing pilots are for killing while piloting. I know this is for getting 15 kills while piloting a VS because I've gotten it a lot of times. I'd assume the multi-seat and combined VS kill streaks are for piloting as well, rather than killing plots.

(I can't post until I make the message longer it said, so ignore these pointless words I added just so I could post)

The grenade good job section is a bit cluttered. For some reason heavy weapons are in there...

You need to kill 15 enemy soldiers with each grenade type,

20 S-size Akrid with each greande type, 7 M-size Akrid with each grenade type, and 7 Vital Suits with each grenade type. There are 5 types of grenades, normal, disc, release, plasma, and gum.

Also I had some questions. I hit Red eye in the mouth maybe 15 times in a single game without dying and didn't get the 'Hit Red Eye in the mouth 7 times or more" good job. Any hints of what to do to get it? Also, on 5-2, how do I keep anyone from being detected by the akrid? Do you have to kill them without them ever attacking you? I heard it's for staying still and not being deteched when they stand on their hind legs and try to find you, but I did that and didn't get it.

Can someone post a video here of them doing the Annihilate all Enemies GJ thing. Ive tried atleast ten times, and even with a friend we still cant get it. Its the only Gj award i have left in campaign and its getting on my nerves.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...