Easy Unstoppable Army method.

This is for Fiona's campaign. In order to get to the grinding spot you must have beaten Golobolus and have access to the Wraith cave as well as the Spider Cloak artifact. This is suggested for after beating the campaign so Fiona is level 9 or 10 and your base units are level 5. Random encounters in the cave will pit you up against a level 6-10 enemy with level 5 units, a level 5 Vampire and a level 5 Ghost. Since you have the Spider Cloak equipped all of your units will outclass the enemies units and can even destroy charging Vampires and Ghosts. Summoning a level 2 or higher champion unit pretty much guarantees a win so just focus on building champion units and then build as many walls/attack units as you can. At level 6 the ai is a joke and will waste turns while level 10 you have to be on guard a little. Each battle will net you 460-560 xp and most battles you can win without trying. I managed to get all of my units to level 5 within a couple hours using this method. I hope this helps shorten the grind for some of you. Happy achievement hunting :)