Achievement Guide & Roadmap

LMAO this keeps getting better and better. Just checked my achievement list/recent played list and the game shows up fine with 0% etc. Have you unlocked any achievement yet!?

The list finally popped up after a hard reset of the console. And no, I haven't unlocked any achievements yet. I tried shooting at the moon until my ship went outside of the operations area and nothing popped. This is getting annoying.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The list finally popped up after a hard reset of the console. And no, I haven't unlocked any achievements yet. I tried shooting at the moon until my ship went outside of the operations area and nothing popped. This is getting annoying.

The moon achievement unlocked for me just fine without going out of the mission borders. Don't forget to use the rockets rather than the plasma.

STRIKE SUIT COMBO - If you haven't got it by now, on the very beginning of mission 5 it's very easy to get. Transform into strike suit, hold RB until at least 5 of the canisters are targeted on the cargo ships and fire away.

I got this randomly in MISSION 3 while defending a ship from incoming torpedos haha.

Edit: Here if anyone cares to compare, it might help you out:

http://i.imgur.com/1mJCPb5.jpg SAVE EARTH’S FUTURE - 100 :gsicon:

GET A BETTER ENDING.

I had 7 Platinum, 4 Gold and 2 Silver, unlocked just fine:

Mission 1 - 21,145 (P)

Mission 2 - 144,659 (P)

Mission 3 - 153, 981 (P)

Mission 4 - 246,820 (P)

Mission 5 - 314,244 (P)

Mission 6 - 98,514 (S)

Mission 7 - 72,099 (G)

Mission 8 - 160,125 (P)

Mission 9 - 158, 034 (G)

Mission 10 - 160,592 (G)

Mission 11 - 198,975 (G)

Mission 12 - 80,394 (S)

Mission 13 - 66,783 (P)

Total of - 1,876,365!

Edited by JuSt BLaZe

The moon achievement unlocked for me just fine without going out of the mission borders. Don't forget to use the rockets rather than the plasma.

I was using the rockets it just wasn't unlocking. I assume it fell into that big issue XBL is still having with achievements not unlocking.

It took 4 attempts but it eventually unlocked. AND I finally have an achievement list for this game, too! lol

Just Blaze - posted at 4:20.. coincidence? haha

Things you see. :bluntI wish ... not in my country!

I was using the rockets it just wasn't unlocking. I assume it fell into that big issue XBL is still having with achievements not unlocking.

It took 4 attempts but it eventually unlocked. AND I finally have an achievement list for this game, too! lol

Glad you got it now. Yeah I hope they fix it for the future.

For the "COMPLETIONIST" achievement, how do I know if I've passed a challenge or not? When I go to start a mission and select my ship, it just tells me the challenges I need to do even though I'm almost certain that I've completed them. :confused:

Also, I've been trying to get a platinum medal on the first mission, and...how on earth are people getting over 20,000 points? I did what I thought was an almost perfect run - I hit all wreckage, finished the mission quickly and barely got hit, yet only got 6,000 points...WTF?

I'm only on mission 3, but I'm ready to give up as I'm just finding this really confusing, lol. Maybe I just suck, but I can never seem to remember the controls and always end up just spamming missiles at enemies while being shot at from about 5 different directions...I don't think this is my type of game. :p

Edited by Chaz Of Sparta

For the "COMPLETIONIST" achievement, how do I know if I've passed a challenge or not? When I go to start a mission and select my ship, it just tells me the challenges I need to do even though I'm almost certain that I've completed them. :confused:

Also, I've been trying to get a platinum medal on the first mission, and...how on earth are people getting over 20,000 points? I did what I thought was an almost perfect run - I hit all wreckage, finished the mission quickly and barely got hit, yet only got 6,000 points...WTF?

I'm only on mission 3, but I'm ready to give up as I'm just finding this really confusing, lol. Maybe I just suck, but I can never seem to remember the controls and always end up just spamming missiles at enemies while being shot at from about 5 different directions...I don't think this is my type of game. :p

When you select a mission from the menu it tells you on the mission screen (the screen before you select a ship), it will say "unlocked" or "locked" on the bottom right hand side of the screen. I suck bad at this game as well man. I'm on easy and the game is kicking my ass. I always seem to run out of rockets and get nailed by the enemy.

It took me ages to get passed mission 3 but seems to get a little easier after that. I'm at mission 7 now and managed to complete all the side objectives except on mission 3 so far (I hate that mission so much lol). I'm lucky to get a medal at all ,not even bronze on most but just keep at it and spam the B button so it tells you were the nearest targets are and kill them fast.

Edited by iGoTiT4FrEe

Just to throw a spanner in the works with the whole good ending debate. I've have added up my scores and they total 1,283,496. I haven't tried to get good scores and just did the levels fast as I realised early on the time bonus at the end is where bigger scores come from.

Is it not to do with just attacking the core at the end, with the whole reverse flux wave thingy (bit like ME3's ending) and as control says "following orders" and saving earth?

Medal wise I had 3 plat 6 gold 1 silver 1 bronze and 2 no medals.

Anyways I got it and have no where near the 1.8 mill in points people have staked claim to.

This game has unobtainable achievements and I am no liar about it.

LUCKY STRIKE - 100 :gsicon:

SAVE EARTH - 100 :gsicon:

COMPLETIST - 100 :gsicon:

STRIKE FAST - 100 :gsicon:

SAVE EARTH’S FUTURE - 100 :gsicon:

STRIKE THREE! - 80 :gsicon:

TAKE ONE FOR THE TEAM - 70 :gsicon:

OBEY CONTROL - 70 :gsicon:

I had no problem with any of the achievements and unlocked all 1000:gsicon:

This game has unobtainable achievements and I am no liar about it.

LUCKY STRIKE - 100 :gsicon:

SAVE EARTH - 100 :gsicon:

COMPLETIST - 100 :gsicon:

STRIKE FAST - 100 :gsicon:

SAVE EARTH’S FUTURE - 100 :gsicon:

STRIKE THREE! - 80 :gsicon:

TAKE ONE FOR THE TEAM - 70 :gsicon:

OBEY CONTROL - 70 :gsicon:

So it seems they still did not fix the major achievement bug matter, great!

I had no problem with any of the achievements and unlocked all 1000:gsicon:

Same for me luckily!

So, did anyone else have all the upgrades automatically unlock when they beat the game? I got the better ending on my first try and I also unlocked everything so I'm not sure if that's supposed to happen or if it's a glitch. Would be an interesting feature if you unlocked everything by getting the good ending.

Beating that final level in under 7 minutes is going to be the death of me. I had a relatively fast run last night, or what felt fast to me, and the counter in the post-level stats said 12 minutes. WTF?! I need to shave 5 minutes off of my time somehow.

Edit -- Again, in typical fashion, I unlock it tonight on my first attempt. lol.

Edited by Eggnogga

The moon achv will not work for me. I've tried 3 different ships, I've spammed titans from the very edge of map, I've done it in wreckage destroying phase, and in the part where the fighters attack. W. T. F.

*** I never got achv pop up, but noticed a couple days later that I was awarded the achv anyway. Weird.

Edited by RabidMongoose

3/10 difficulty... lol. In fact, I'm not even sure if the final mission on the Hero campaign is even possible - I've been stuck on it for hours...

Why do people always make out that games are easier than they really are?

Edit - YES, in typical fashion, I do it just after I moan like a little biatch :)

I don't know how I did it, because the ship I was defending had so little health, you couldn't even see it, but I did it. Still reckon for the 1000 it is at least a 4 and not a 3...

Edited by the action frampton

• 2 weeks later...

Important thing I noticed for the 7-minute achievement: if you choose "RESTART MISSION" while on the mission, the timer keeps running.

So, you start mission, 10-minute countdown starts and you would choose RESTART at the 8-minute mark, you are already 2 minutes down on the new run.

Just quit to main manu and select Mission 13 from there again :)

• 2 months later...

Congratulations!

This Achievement Guide and Roadmap has been reviewed by Guide Team Staff member Skorpion XBA and has been published as the Official XboxAchievements.com Achievement Guide and Roadmap! The link to the Official Guide is here:

Official XboxAchievements.com Strike Suit Zero: Director's Cut Achievement Guide and Roadmap

Please post any updates within the Update: Guides & Roadmaps thread.

Also, please check the Award Tracking: Guides & Roadmaps forum to make sure we are up to date.

You may request for those to be edited/updated within that forum as well.

We look forward to your future submissions!

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...