Call of The Dead, Easter Egg Guide. Explained in full. Easily understandable

Kizen

Okay, so What you want to do is hold off for a couple of rounds. My group stayed at the spawn for the first 4 or 5 rounds.

If you stay, First round, Shoot the zombie six times then knife him for Maximum point earning.

Here is the actual guide part.

Head to the power room, Turn on the power.

1st: Head to the Room with the Original Four(I will refer to them as the O4 or the FF).

2. Knife the door. LISTEN TO THE ENTIRE CONVERSATION! If you skip you could mess it up.

3.Find the fuse. It's on the upper floor of the O4 Room(Three Possible Locations)

4. Bring it back(Duh!)

5.Destroy the generators.

The locations are: Right in front of the O4, Outside the Stamin-Up window, In between the two catwalks that cross between the ships, One off the ship near the double tap.

Now Go Back!

6.VODKA TIME!

There are three locations. 1. Right on the rail outside the lighthouse(Near where the box is) 2. On the ship, Near the MPL, Look up and to the right, and finally 3. Between the rails where the generator was(Look on floor)

Remember someone must catch these.

Take it Back.

7.Now the Hardest Part:

First you want to go to the first floor of the lighthouse(Very Bottom).

Move the Dial to 6.

Next go to the 3rd Floor and move the dial there until the second floor dial is at 4.

Following that, Go on the 4th floor and move it until the 3rd is at 7.

Next, Move the 4th floor one until it is at 2. Count the number of times you do this.

After, Move the dial on the first floor the same amount of times that you moved the one on the 4th.

Finally, move the 2nd floor dial until it is at 4.

8. Four Radios.

You must activate them in this order(Does not matter if you don't activate in a certain amount of time):

First one is underneath the power room. Second one is the one on the barrel next to stamin-up. Third is in the crate next to the zipline on the right. And the last you activate is the one next to the O4 and PhD Flopper.

9.Boat Time aka Easiest thing ever:

First you want to move the first lever once and the last lever 3 times. Then you want to move the wheel until the only brown hand is at a 5:00 position.

10:Foghorn Leghorn.

You need to activate the foghorns in a certain pattern. First you want to activate the one at the bottom of the lighthouse that is nearest to the water. Then activate the one closest to speed cola(Down the ice slide), Next you want to activate the one that is closest to the lighthouse door at the bottom. Then the last one you activate is the one that is Behind the rock near stamin-up/speed cola.

11:Now you have the Green Light.

Now you need the VR11 and the Dolls(or a scavenger or a PaP'd Raygun).

Go to the green light in the lighthouse, go to the bottom floor, Then shoot a zombie(It is recommended that you use crawlers for this. Always keep around two). Then when it starts flying up, Mess it up with your explosives or whatever.

12: Almost there.

-Now you grab the elusive golden rod.

-Head back to the Fantastic Four Room and put the golden rod in.

-Then you have to listen to the O4 whine.

-Now the fuse is gonna spark.

-Now there are two ways to deal with this:

First is being an idiot and getting another fuse.

The second way is by being smart and knifing the sparking fuse.

13: YOU DID IT!

-Now knife the door. WooT! Two Achievements, Two Gamerpics, and A Beautiful DG2 for your troubles.

- Now go kill George if you want the achievement for that two, With the DG2 it's a bit easier.

:woop:

-Edit: George is a tough bastard. With every extra person his health multiplies by 2. So he is best taken on in solo. I also would like to thank those of you who saw my error. Thank you.

-Also if you mess up, there is no known way to fix it(I heard turning the music on fixes it but I didn't mess up once)

-The DG2 has infinite damage yet it does not seem to affect George

- Sad Face ;_;

Edited by Kizen
Needed to add more information

Very nice walkthrough. A video is always helpful but this is nice too. Couple of things...

1) Aren't there 4 generators? Or is that only in solo?

2) I know this is stupid and simple, but you should probably put in there that the vodka needs to be taken back to the O4

Also, do you really need so much firepower to kill the human once you've got him in the green beam in the lighthouse? Can't you just shoot a few bullets into him? PaP ray gun or scavenger seems like a ridiculous amount of overkill.

there are four generators yep. he forgot to mention the one out in the water. you can see it by unlocking the front of the ship, where you can get claymores, and looking down off the side of the ship furthest from the lighthouse.

Also to note: Semtex Grenades do work. For some reason the Generator in the middle of the ship took about 9 Semtex Grenades Stuck to directly on Top of the thing.

The one out behind the Cabin took 2 Semtex Grenades.

Point is: Semtex Works.

What works best for destroying them? Scavenger? Do regular bullets work, or do you just need a shitload of them and it isn't work it?

Definitely the best guide I've seen so far!

Buttt, right now my friends and I are in the process of doing this. We have the green light and a PaP'd Vr11 (we have the Scavenger too, not PaP'd though) , but the green light isn't coming up through the lighthouse. It's just hitting the lighthouse outside. Any ideas on what to do? Did we miss something?

EDIT: Sorry for the huge signature...just got rid of it, hopefully it'll dissapear.

Edited by AcidxxReign

Buttt, right now my friends and I are in the process of doing this. We have the green light and a PaP'd Vr11 (we have the Scavenger too, not PaP'd though) , but the green light isn't coming up through the lighthouse. It's just hitting the lighthouse outside. Any ideas on what to do? Did we miss something?

Never had that happen as I only did this once ever. But maybe the foghorns or something. Try to do the foghorns/radios again. Other than that IDK

Never had that happen as I only did this once ever. But maybe the foghorns or something. Try to do the foghorns/radios again. Other than that IDK

Radios aren't working, so we're assuming we did that right. We've redone the foghorns a few times now, still the sub out in the water with the green light but nothing coming through the lighthouse :(

Radios aren't working, so we're assuming we did that right. We've redone the foghorns a few times now, still the sub out in the water with the green light but nothing coming through the lighthouse :(

Try re-adjusting the wheel and the levers in the ship. Make sure its Lever one once down and Lever three three down

The best thing to use for the generators are the frag grandes, but semtex works to, you just need to throw them directly on the part of the generator that is flashing red. Otherwise, it will not destroy it.

Edit: Forgot to mention, thanks for the guide, will try this soon.

Try re-adjusting the wheel and the levers in the ship. Make sure its Lever one once down and Lever three three down

Hey so now at the end of your guide you say to go kill George and that's it's easier with the DG-2, but then at the very end you say the DG-2 doesn't affect him. If it doesn't affect him, take the previous sentence out. I assume the last sentence is an update then?

Hey so now at the end of your guide you say to go kill George and that's it's easier with the DG-2, but then at the very end you say the DG-2 doesn't affect him. If it doesn't affect him, take the previous sentence out. I assume the last sentence is an update then?

Yes it is.

In fact, The DG2 does affect, but it just doesn't seem to harm him. Everything harms him.

Haha whaaaaat?? So to clarify, the DG-2 does hurt him it just doesn't look like it's doing anything? Very strangely worded post, I must say.

Sorry about that, I wasn't really paying attention. Yes it hurts him. I said it "seems" to have no effect on him. Sorry about the misunderstanding.

EDIT: Sorry for the huge signature...just got rid of it, hopefully it'll dissapear.

We had this happen to us as well. The only thing I can imagine is that we Messed with the Levers and Wheel in the ship when we turned the power on. Technically Before we officially started the Puzzle. We put them all in the Correct positions though.

So when there was no Light coming up through the Lighthouse, We also Tried to Re-Adjust the Levers in the Ship. Except they were locked. Couldn't move them.

I guess we'll give it another shot tonight and see if that really was the Issue. I hope it was. . .

11:Now you have the Green Light.

Now you need the VR11 and the Dolls(or a scavenger or a PaP'd Raygun).

Go to the green light in the lighthouse, go to the bottom floor, Then shoot a zombie(It is recommended that you use crawlers for this. Always keep around two). Then when it starts flying up, Mess it up with your explosives or whatever.

I still don't understand why all these guides say to use a Scavenger or PaP ray gun or whatever. Why can't you just shoot the human with an SMG or something? Does he really take that much firepower to kill once he's in human form? It seems, on the surface, like a completely unnecessary step to require a raygun or scavenger from the box to kill this human. Won't bullets do the job?

I still don't understand why all these guides say to use a Scavenger or PaP ray gun or whatever. Why can't you just shoot the human with an SMG or something? Does he really take that much firepower to kill once he's in human form? It seems, on the surface, like a completely unnecessary step to require a raygun or scavenger from the box to kill this human. Won't bullets do the job?

Bullets won't work... Sadly. I used K. Dolls for it