assassinjay1229

Send a message via MSN to assassinjay1229

assassinjay1229's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by r2nddan View Post
Is it a grind/boring/horrible?
its not a grind, its not boring, and its not horrible. It is a solid game that I found to be quite enjoyable. All in all I think it took me maybe 15-17 hours to get 1000G on it.
Old 11-10-2013, 05:48 AM   #3
Tyger7
Moderator and Guide Staff

Send a message via AIM to Tyger7 Send a message via MSN to Tyger7 Send a message via Yahoo to Tyger7 Send a message via Skype™ to Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Gold   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   5,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Tyger7   The Helping Hand   Referrals - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   Staff - Collectibles Guide Team   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
I found a few pretty difficult areas in the game that took me several tries to beat on the highest difficulty. I am gaining some achievements I missed that were level specific, and the game is horrible at letting you know what level/area you are on. I wish chapter select was better.
The things people say to get to 5 posts...

Xbox360 games I have
http://darkadia.com/member/tyger7/library
Tyger7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 06:56 PM   #4
WORLDEATER

WORLDEATER's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Bronze   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
It's a fun game with some good humor. The achievements are relatively easy to ge in a reasonable amount of time.
Old 11-10-2013, 08:56 PM   #5
RoronoraZoro666

None's Gamercard
The game was relatively simple. It took me about a week and I wasted 4 days on Ultra Violence. Words of advice play it first on easy, obtain all upgrades then start Ultra Violence, as you can beat the final wave of enemies with one long combo. It took me a while, but I won as you keep the XP gotten before death, so I managed to obtain all upgrades and beat the last level. If you die a lot, you could get all upgrades and it'll be the same. The achievements are very straightforward and goofy, the gameplay is awesome, and the story is keeping it real. I had fun and I got the 100% on the PS3. Best of luck.
Old 11-19-2013, 06:42 AM   #6
Elekid

Elekidcore's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Silver   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
All but 4 achievements (the last 100 points for me) have been cake. I managed to get to the final boss fight on Ultra-Violence but I'm stuck there. For the harder achievements, it's mostly having patience in order to finally get a run where you don't die, and you do what you need to in order to unlock the achievements.
http://www.soundcloud.com/elekid - Hard Dance (US Hard House, Jumpstyle, Tekstyle, Hardstyle, Tech Dance), Schranz, Hardcore (Happy Hardcore, UK Hardcore, Freeform, Gabber, Frenchcore, Speedcore), Breaks, Trance, and Mash Up mixes. Also original US Hard House, Jumpstyle, & Tekstyle tracks and remixes.

Elekid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 03:09 AM   #7
aardvarkgod

aardvarkgod's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
The final battle on Ultra Violence will test you, so definitely play through first on Easy to get all of the upgrades prior to tackling it. Bear traps work wonders on the last board as well. If you've played through on Easy, you should have most of the achievements out of the way. The only hard acheivement is just beating the game on UV. Also, read up on some of the strategies for "It's a Trap".
Old 03-16-2014, 08:46 PM   #8
johnb

john kenobi's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by aardvarkgod View Post
The final battle on Ultra Violence will test you, so definitely play through first on Easy to get all of the upgrades prior to tackling it. Bear traps work wonders on the last board as well. If you've played through on Easy, you should have most of the achievements out of the way. The only hard acheivement is just beating the game on UV. Also, read up on some of the strategies for "It's a Trap".
Also, try to save a few flash bangs for the Sinister fight. Once they're stunned, hit B for an instant-kill.

Besides the last level, the only two achievements that will give you trouble are "Be Like Joe" and "So you're got some free time?" The game shouldn't take very long, I just finished it and it took 20 hours or so.

johnb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 09:29 PM   #9
Scavenger NL

Scavenger NL's Gamercard
i liked it so much the game that im also going for 100%
Scavenger NL is offline   Reply With Quote