Annoying on-screen "messages".

LSDragon

I was wondering, are there more people who finds these onscreen messages irritating? Or am I the only one?

These annoying messages stays to long on screen and sometimes blends in with enemy pilots.

Respawn should either cut em off, reduce the exposure time of this messages or make them smaller.

They are frustrating.:mad:

http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=8731&stc=1&d=1404038086

Edited by LSDragon

I second this. There is way too much information on screen in the game. I often have trouble finding an objective marker (A, B, or C) upon respawning for a few seconds because of all of the stuff popping up. To make matters worse, those are supposed to be the easiest things to see and those precious seconds I lose to get my bearings are noticeable. This is becoming a frequent problem in games these days, I've seen similar complaints recently for Watch_Dogs.

• 2 weeks later...

Personally, I disagree.

These things are kinda needed to be a good team player.

And I guess you never played mmos lol if you think that consists of lots of messages!

Granted this a healers ui during a raid, and most disappears when not raiding, and it's not a great ui either, but even good healer uis can be cluttered. If I can play through things like this, I can hack a single message.

raidui1.png

Edited by Lavindathar

never really bothered me. battlefield is much worse im sick of getting killed on battlefield by someone covered in gamertags, objectives and revives etc

Personally, I disagree.

And I guess you never played mmos lol if you think that consists of lots of messages!

Granted this a healers ui during a raid, and most disappears when not raiding, and it's not a great ui either, but even good healer uis can be cluttered. If I can play through things like this, I can hack a single message.

raidui1.png

that UI looks like a total clusterfuck haha could not be assed playing with all that on screen

• 2 weeks later...
Personally, I disagree.

raidui1.png

Wtf, is this: spreadsheets gone ADHD? How du, like to play a game this way??

On topic.

How does this message s contribute in being a good Team'playa?

My opinion, get rid off them.