Is anyone else irritated at the direction of this game?

You cant complain if you loved DR2, its a completely revamped fortune city with a new checkpoint system with lots of new weapons, combo weapons, cars a new PP feature (The Camera) & new psychos & missions. All for £25 ($40) Its a steal, its got nearly twice as much in it than DR2, its great, your getting a lot of bang for your buck.

A new game may be in development anyway, DR2 only came out last year, it took 4 years too get from DR1 to DR2 so theirs a good chance we weren't gonna see DR3 until 2013/2014 anyway, if DR2 Off the record does well they will put even more staff on its development team so we'll end up getting it sooner rather than later

I agree with the OP, but I'm ok with it once. I just hope it doesn't become something regular, because unlike something light like the CoD series the Dead Rising games are too long and in-depth to have a new one every year.

I can understand your complains, but you have to understand as well users like me. I haven´t play DR2 because of Chuck, don´t like the character and the daughter drama. I didn´t want a new hero with his own story set in the same universe, I want Frank and his camera and he becoming mad for been so much time surrounded by zombies while searching the big stories behind this new universe.

I don´t know if this will be the case on this Off The Record, but at least it seems a little like that and this time I want go for DR2, don´t really care if this will not be cannon or if it´s a rip off of another game that I haven´t and will not play beyond demo and see the game in some friend house.

Hell ya man! Why cant they just do a this is what happenned while chuck was there and have like scenes where he runs in a door than in the background you see chuck lol And he investigates places where he hears loud noises that Chuck caused and when he gets there evil bosses who thought the same are there. Its too easy! These people dont think!

• 2 weeks later...
You cant complain if you loved DR2, its a completely revamped fortune city with a new checkpoint system with lots of new weapons, combo weapons, cars a new PP feature (The Camera) & new psychos & missions. All for £25 ($40) Its a steal, its got nearly twice as much in it than DR2, its great, your getting a lot of bang for your buck.

A new game may be in development anyway, DR2 only came out last year, it took 4 years too get from DR1 to DR2 so theirs a good chance we weren't gonna see DR3 until 2013/2014 anyway, if DR2 Off the record does well they will put even more staff on its development team so we'll end up getting it sooner rather than later

Wow $40 I thought it was a full $60 sweet! All I really care about is to fix those fucking coop save glitches and we are ready to go.

Got 1000 in DR and DR2 and all 200 in the arcade games. I LOVE Dead Rising! Only achievement I was missing in DR2 was beating it in co-op because my friend would never play it...Anyway I am REALLY pumped about this game! I wonder what the challenges are like?

havent really played Dead Rising (except the first when i got somewhat far never saved then died and had to rage quit) is it worth getting into?

As for someone who caught on to the Dead Rising series really late after I bought DR1 for like 15 bucks and playing for a bit and getting slightly mad. Not to mention that DR1 is the hardest one out of the whole series as with all the early Capcom 360 games (Lost Planet series HNNGH).

I couldn't get enough of it once I picked it up again. I'm just happy there isn't any TIR achievements for this silly game. Also, can't get enough of Frank West. He's covered wars you know.

Got 1000 in DR and DR2 and all 200 in the arcade games. I LOVE Dead Rising! Only achievement I was missing in DR2 was beating it in co-op because my friend would never play it...Anyway I am REALLY pumped about this game! I wonder what the challenges are like?

im thinking the challenges will be like take a picture of this take a picture of this in a different ways ect.