Help me spend 2100MS

garion19

Just got them in the post of cokezone. Now I want the easyist, in your opinion, arcade games at 400MS or 800MS, now Ive looked at the sticky on this page but like to get a feel of what other people think are easy 200 or c lose too

Pacman and ms pacman are really easy 170's and the last achievement requires a little skill.

Altered beast is a really easy 175 again last achievement is hardish but using saves smartly makes it easy.

Virtual-ontario tangram is piss easy but is 1200 msp and not really worth the price, but you can be the judge of that.

NBA 2k10 draft combine is easy and its supposedly going on sale for 240 in a week or 2.

Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 isn't too difficult...except for winning 100 online matches. Other than that, it's button mashing FTW.

IIRC, the game is delisted (you can't buy it) and the ranked servers were shut down.

On-topic, I would recommend Lazy Raiders (very easy/fun), Comix Zone (game is sort of tough but a video walkthrough + the save anywhere feature makes it much easier), and Battlefield 1943 (all easy, though you have to play 100 matches).

Portal: Still Alive and Braid, assuming you can afford both. Not sure on the prices.

Avoid Portal, it's 1200MSP and very, very boring. Also, there's a point in the game where if you don't react really quickly, it will count as entering the blue portal forcing you to have another agonising play through.

The MAW

Fable II Pub Games

Hard Wood Backgammon

UNO

UNO RUSH

Worms

Pac Man CE

Sonic The Hedgehog

Buku Soduku

New Rally X

Galiga

Undertow

Avoid Portal, it's 1200MSP and very, very boring. Also, there's a point in the game where if you don't react really quickly, it will count as entering the blue portal forcing you to have another agonising play through.

On the contrary, it's not boring at all. Unless you have a hangups with logic and quick thinking (pretty much an element in any game), you'll like Portal: SS. The achievement he's talking about can be a bit of a doozy, but it's very easy so long as you make multiple saves.

Delisted?! WHAT?! Does that mean all the MK games are supposed to be forgotten now since Midway is...well, you know. God what other games does that include that may never get on XBLA...ZOMG Gex is Midway as well! NOOOO

Anyways...um, Banjo-Kazooie is pretty easy to net 200 achievements (d'oh! I MEAN POINTS! Too lazy to hit backspace...even though I just did to remove the word "edit"...and a period) as you are go through the game. It's actually pretty fun and it's got a good length, so you'll enjoy grabbing the 200 points. BE WARNED HOWEVER! Do not approach the Bottles Puzzles back at Banjo's house until AFTER you've collected all 900 notes, because there's a glitch that is still active (even after the patch) that will erase the notes from existence and you won't be able to collect them for the 900 not achievement.

Sonics 1 through Knuckles are good (except for the time races and requiring finding someone for an online match...WHICH I'LL GLADLY GET ON SO YOU CAN GET THE ACHIEVEMENTS)...uh, PacMan is a bit frustrating but you can get the points within 30 minutes. I'm not kidding...I had 30 minutes before my son's bus arrived and I was like.."I'ma do this", so I spent 30 minutes collecting all of the remaining achievements including beat level 21.

DOOM's not all that easy, unless you use the save slates. Then you'll be fine...it might take a day or so, but you'll get all the achievements the- I NEED TO GET DOOM II >_<.

My apologies on a doublepost but...cokezone > My Coke rewards. I searched their catalog for anything Xbox related, NOTHING. No microsoft points or anything...I hate living in America. You guys get points cards and we get Napster subscriptions (I'd rather use LimeW- *gets hushed* ;>_>).