Any dlc worth getting

billsmith

As the title states is there any dlcs worth getting for (obviously story related) but for weapon and if you have special abilities them too etc and is there any PvP dlcs.

Thank you

The "Clash in the Clouds"-DLC is just an horde/wave mode but still really fun to play. The first episode of the "Burial at Sea"-DLC is an awesome story DLC. If you played the first Bioshock game, you should really give it a try. There are no PVP DLC's planned as far as i know ;) (and thats good ^^)

• 5 weeks later...

I really disliked Clash in the Clouds as it was tedious and extremely repetitive. Only completed it for the sake of the achievements. Burial at Sea is an excellent story driven DLC but, as others have pointed out, the price is a bit steep when you consider the length. I'd either invest in the season pass or wait for a decent deal of the week sale.

I really disliked Clash in the Clouds as it was tedious and extremely repetitive. Only completed it for the sake of the achievements. Burial at Sea is an excellent story driven DLC but, as others have pointed out, the price is a bit steep when you consider the length. I'd either invest in the season pass or wait for a decent deal of the week sale.

Agree with you completely, CitC was just one long chore, and I certainly couldn't be bothered with those Blue Ribbon challenges for the sake of an achievement.

Thought Burial at Sea was awesome, over a little too quick as you say, but a great little story so far, can't wait for part two!

Definitely get the season pass if you don't want to wait for a sale though, the price is an absolute bargain for what you get with it.

Isn't it like $20 for the SP? But the clash in the clouds is not included? I can't remember think I will just get the SP.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Just got the game as it's on sale,I also got Bioshock 2(which I will complete first) as I've just completed Bioshock and loved the story. Now is the Columbia’s Finest Pack worth the current sale price of £1.69, does it give any real advantage? I'll wait till the season pass goes on sale to get the other major DLC's as it will be a while till I get to play it as I said I want to 100% Bioshock 2 first.

• 2 weeks later...

I never bought Burial at Sea because of the initial price. So one day I get Microsoft Points, redeem them, and go to buy Burial at Sea....

Only to find out it and CiTC were free :) Went to go get Episode 2 last after beating Episode 1 last week... and that was free too. lol

CiTC is OK. The acheivements are just a pain with the Blue Ribbon challenges.

As for DLC is it worth getting season pass as opposed to buying them individually, I know you get better value for money but is the DLC any good is what I'm asking I guess

I as looking at the prices:

Burial at Sea Ep1 - £11.99

Burial at Sea Ep2 - £11.99

Season Pass - £15.99

Season pass for me.

Cannot comment if any good as not played any of it yet or the game itself.