Event List for Sybarite

• Replies 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only started playin last week so I still got 29 ribbons to go, they should give the cheevo away for free if they ain't gonna update the event!

Agreed. Hopefully they will do what they did with Gow3 and just make it 29/30 ribbon count since updating it weekly is not high on their priority list for quite some time.

BTW Just played the event and still no update yet . :(

Agreed. Hopefully they will do what they did with Gow3 and just make it 29/30 ribbon count since updating it weekly is not high on their priority list for quite some time.

BTW Just played the event and still no update yet . :(

Jesus, getting fed up of this. First this, now FIFA.

Sigh.

Try tweeting Xbox support.

I already did and they will look into it if more people complain!

The epic website also tells u to do that.

Xbox Support is useless, and will only tell us to clear our caches :p and LOL at EPIC trying to put their laziness off on Xbox Support, I needed a good laugh tonight.

Cheers EPIC:drunk

Everyone needs to contact epic or Microsoft about it.i Already have but others need to do the same

Contacting them won't hurt the situation. Just know many people have already done so with no reply to show for it. At least 9 people on my FL have done so including myself. If you post on the EPIC board for example your messages will probably get deleted due to past experiences and other people claiming the same. I have yet to receive a message back from Microsoft about this whole mess which was sent weeks ago. In short just don't be disappointed if you get no response.

Just keeping my fingers crossed they fix this by the one year anniversary of this game.