Man the community is horrible

I CR0W I

It seems everyone is a pre-pubescent internet hard man. It's a joke.

I usually play Hardcore TDM or FFA but I decided to play some other modes to maybe beat a few challenges and stuff.

Seems Domination, Sabotage, HQ and anything with an objective attracts people who can't compete in TDM and just farm kills off of the bomb/HQ/Flag. Quite sad really. I planted the bomb ASAP in Sabo every time and got a shit ton of abuse for it!

Then they release Hardcore HQ, boosters wet dream? Good lord.

To make matters worse some of the teams were using the infinite care package glitch hiding at the back of the map.

Also, while I'm whining like a baby I should add that care packages in Search and Destroy are bullshit. Getting an AC130, CHopper Gunner or any powerful reward for a meager 4 kills in a mode where the enemy team have one life is a joke.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We'll probably get flammed for whining, but I agree with you. This game is ridiculously unbalanced. IW simply tried to do too much with this game. Too many perks, attachments, gadgets, etc, etc... Just too much crap. I can't even play through a match without like, 20 major killstreak bonuses hitting the map. Not to mention, you are so underpowered until you hit like, level 25-30 that I probably won't even bothering doing prestige like I did in the previous games. Too much of an unfair, pain in the ass.

Hell I know what you mean, but I never seen anyone use that infinite crate glitch, but I usually play hardcore search.

Trust me when I say this, you have not seen the worst of this, one day I am going to grab my phone and record everything people say when they see me join a game. (P.s level 56 4th prestige talking, dont believe the shit I put up with).

I'm surprised you didn't mention the immense amount of shit talking in the game modes, it's almost unbearable. Everyone was so much chiller in WaW...CoD 4 wasn't even THIS bad.

I cant remember there being as many campers in either of them, WAW especially. It just seems like the worst of everything has been amplified in this one.

probably everyone is so horrible because there is such a big community. I mean, like what 7 million copies sold? A community of 7 million makes every single person feel like nothing, which means that they feel that whatever they do won't have an impact, which means they go apenuts simply because there is such a big community. If you go to games that have a (very) small community, most people stick to the certain rules/codes because you're actions in such a small community are mor far-reaching and might set off the rest of the community which is far more easy to do.

I had this last night!

Me and mate played CTF and we had some little kids squarking about stuff (mainly how they just killed a guy, then another, then how they died etc).. So I told them to shut up (nicely) as there voice was annoying and one of them had the nerve to say a few things about my mum and come back and talk to me when my balls have dropped.. Now this is when it got funny.. A 12yr old sweeky kid telling me a 22yr old man to come back when my balls have dropped.. Everyone laughted at him and I told him iv got more testosterone in one nut than he has in both his balls!

What gives him the right to trash talk to me and bring my mum into it? Its little kids that think there all that caus you're not infront of them.. If I came face to face with this kid he would shit himself and then he will shut up..

I had this last night!

Me and mate played CTF and we had some little kids squarking about stuff (mainly how they just killed a guy, then another, then how they died etc).. So I told them to shut up (nicely) as there voice was annoying and one of them had the nerve to say a few things about my mum and come back and talk to me when my balls have dropped.. Now this is when it got funny.. A 12yr old sweeky kid telling me a 22yr old man to come back when my balls have dropped.. Everyone laughted at him and I told him iv got more testosterone in one nut than he has in both his balls!

What gives him the right to trash talk to me and bring my mum into it? Its little kids that think there all that caus you're not infront of them.. If I came face to face with this kid he would shit himself and then he will shut up..

Um...are you serious? Have you never experienced trash talk before? And who gets offended by the standard 'your mom' jokes these days?

I do like the community actually.. Sure there are a lot of people (mainly Americans, sorry guys) who call you a fucking fag for not being born in America.. Which is kinda stupid..

But there's a lot of funny people who, just like me, like to have a fun game and a good laugh. It's funny when some English speaking dude discovers you're Dutch and starts to sing a Dutch song. It's all about being lucky to get a fun lobby i think. But most kids in the 12/15 age range are quite annoying.

But the community isn't that bad.. And thank god for the mute option.

The bulk of the younger American generation makes the rest of the country look REEEEEEEALLY bad. After they ruined my Halo experience, I've come to enjoy having my 360 set to friends only. Truth be told, I only did that once MW2 came out. On COD4, I simply needed to be in a party with a friend in order not to hear anyone and enjoy the game. Now I don't even get those weird messages from toddlers who's parents should be hung for buying them the game, asking to play Michael Myers. Life is good with the Friends Only option.

Um...are you serious? Have you never experienced trash talk before? And who gets offended by the standard 'your mom' jokes these days?

Yes I've experienced trash talking and I get it about 7/10 games... But what really pisses me off is what give some little shit the right to talk about my mum/family when I ask them nicely to keep it down caus there voice is very distracting?! If they trash talk shit to me, then I will trash talk back and come back with something more mature (better than your mum jokes) and they will normally shut up, but to bring family into it is just pathetic!

I never start trash talking to anyone unless they start it on me or my mates! The reason it gets to me is caus of my mate (he gets annoyed/upset a lot about mum jokes for obvious reasons (not my place to say)) and its people that dont know they person and say stuff like that, that they dont really know how it actually effects the person there saying it to! I know we cant stop any of this, but I think the parents that are to blame!

And I toally agree with drebus.. most times I've been trashed talked/insulted to its from some young American! They just think there all that and hard over a mic! But if came over to you and stood there face to face with them they would brick it.. I may even give them a head start to run away but probably being 2nd prestige 2 weeks or so past the game launch hes probably to fat to run off his porch without having to stop to catch air!

All I like to do is get in a lobby and have a laugh with everyone, but you always get the twat that has to ruin it! All of this comes from people who have no social life and nothing better to do as they arnt going anywhere in this life time, so they take it out on the people around them to make them feel better!

campers when u have a full killcam???

whining when u have a mute button???

grow the hell up guys.

Do you play this game online or are you just mental? Maybe the people you meet on MW2 stand in the same place they killed you for more than 10 seconds, but okay. Sorry for seeing flaws in a game? :p

It seems everyone is a pre-pubescent internet hard man. It's a joke.

I usually play Hardcore TDM or FFA but I decided to play some other modes to maybe beat a few challenges and stuff.

Seems Domination, Sabotage, HQ and anything with an objective attracts people who can't compete in TDM and just farm kills off of the bomb/HQ/Flag. Quite sad really. I planted the bomb ASAP in Sabo every time and got a shit ton of abuse for it!

Then they release Hardcore HQ, boosters wet dream? Good lord.

To make matters worse some of the teams were using the infinite care package glitch hiding at the back of the map.

Also, while I'm whining like a baby I should add that care packages in Search and Destroy are bullshit. Getting an AC130, CHopper Gunner or any powerful reward for a meager 4 kills in a mode where the enemy team have one life is a joke.

I mostly play HCTDM also. I think the removal of the party chat is why everyone has to talk so tough, they know we have to listen to them or mute them.

Party chat should have only been disabled for SnD and the other modes that doesn't allow groups to join like mercenary TDM.

I have played SnD just yet but it does sound stupid to have care packages in SnD.

Do you play this game online or are you just mental? Maybe the people you meet on MW2 stand in the same place they killed you for more than 10 seconds, but okay. Sorry for seeing flaws in a game? :p

it isnt flaws in the game, camping is something u just have to deal with. it isnt the games fault, its having over 4million unique users online's fault.

if they are camping in one spot AND YOU KNOW WHERE, and they keep killing you, thats YOUR fault. not the game. learn how to combat it. dont whine.

campers when u have a full killcam???

whining when u have a mute button???

grow the hell up guys.

I don't mind if people camp or not . Yes there is a mute button , I need to use it more. Still wish there was a party chat for HCTDM.

To the poster that said he has Xbox settings turned to "listen to friends only" how do you do that exactly?

Edited by Jonny Killalot