Tomb Raider Anniversary II?

merzitar

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

II was the first Tomb Raider I played, so I'd love to see a remake.

Anniversary was literally made for Tomb Raider's anniversary though,

and they tied it into the Legend & Underworld story.

So I doubt they'll see a reason to remake the second one. :drunk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I would. I never finished the game when it originally came out. Been recently getting into Anniversary again thanks to the Lara arcade game, and would like to see more of the older ones done in HD again. Perhaps even a trilogy collection (I don't mind buying and replaying the original again!)

• 1 month later...

I would kill for it! TRII was by far my favourite of the series. I would love it if they would redo all of the previous games as Anniversary editions, including TR:AOD (which I may have been one of the few people to enjoy).

In order, starting with the best (don't bash me, we all have our opinions):

TRII

TR III

TR

TRUnderworld

TR:Legend

TRIV

TR:Chronicles

TR: Angel of Darkness

Edited by Harrison Drake
Stupid angel symbol when I tried to put AOD in the list.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Yes, anniversary edition of TR2 would be cool. Or they could just release all of the old Tomb Raider games on XBLA :)

I think it would be awesome to have all the six games of Tomb Raider on Xbox 360 or on XBLA (I'd like them even exactly as the original).

And it's a good idea to remake Angel of Darkness, since many parts were cut, and that would be great to see AOD completed.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
I would kill for it! TRII was by far my favourite of the series. I would love it if they would redo all of the previous games as Anniversary editions, including TR:AOD (which I may have been one of the few people to enjoy).

In order, starting with the best (don't bash me, we all have our opinions):

TR II

TR III

TR (original)

TR Underworld

TR Legend

TR IV

TR Chronicles

TR Angel of Darkness

Did you forget about "Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation," or is that the fourth one? I have it and "Chronicles" on Sega Dreamcast (I even have the official strategy guides for the Dreamcast versions - which are rare and hard to find these days)!

It would be interesting to see solid HD remakes of the original Tomb Raider games from years ago, and have the option to flip between HD and the original graphics, like you can with "Halo CE Anniversary!"

Your "opinion" about the "best-to-worst" is probably pretty close to how most others feel - especially since you listed "Angel of Darkness" not best of the lot. AoD is considered the worst in the series by game critics. Not downright awful and hated... just not as good as the others.

BTW... where do you put "Tomb Raider" (re-boot) in the list?