Complete Achievement Guide / Walkthrough / Collectibles Videos

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Very useful guide. I've done all the trials and found everything. I'm working my way through on Paladin and all that will be left is to get the DLC at some point. I think it may be worth mentioning that Paladin can be made easier, if you know which levels are good to replay for refilling/restocking. I need to check around the second disc more to avoid unnecessary swapping, but I found 2 levels in the first disc that cover everything. If you finish a level on Paladin and you're drained, flip it back to Squire from the world map and you can restock all your items and magic in 2-1 and pick up a full dark crystal in 3-1. You'll really want to have 3 fairies on hand when you go to 3-1 though. If you've already got the fairies, you skip a huge chunk of the level since you don't have to go hunt 3 of them. Then you flip back to Paladin and continue your quest. Takes a little more time this way, but you might be less likely to break your controller. I'm amazed I kept mine in my hands doing some of those damn trials.

Edited by Viper187

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hm. The level guide is very good, thanks for that.

But the overall Achievement Guide is not very helpful partly. One Question relatinv the Seasoned and Veteran achievement. Di I have collect exp until I have 20000 (100000) and save them, or can I spend it and the game counts all exp points I get?

Hm. The level guide is very good, thanks for that.

But the overall Achievement Guide is not very helpful partly. One Question relatinv the Seasoned and Veteran achievement. Di I have collect exp until I have 20000 (100000) and save them, or can I spend it and the game counts all exp points I get?

The game counts all exp points accumulated in that one save file.

So yeah, you can spend it to buy skills in-game and it'll still count towards both achievements.

• 4 weeks later...

Great guide and Videos, just hit the 1000 now I need the DLCs to 100% it and Paladin was not that hard, actually it was not hard at all :D Awesome game I am glad that I came back to play it after a year or so to get all the achievements before the sequel comes out!

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...