Achievement Discussion

L3giOn

• 1 year later...

I got the "All You Can Quaff" Achievement yesterday. The achievement says that you must have 20 online ranked wins. The only thing that is weird about it is that I got it with only 15 ranked online wins and the achievement pops up. I had played 22 ranked matches so that doesn't add up. I only had 4 ranked Arena wins so that doesn't add up to twenty wins either. I hadn't played any local multiplayer matches either. I wonder if this achievement is glitched in a good way for everyone or if it was just a fluke and it happened to me. Has anybody else had this happen to them?

Alright, I collected all 26 Animal Orbs and I still haven't unlocked the animal collector achievement.

Anyone else experience this problem as well? I've been reading people have came across many different problems with some of the achievements like the ranked arena and all you can quaff achievements popping up at all different times.

I had been playing multiplayer as the second player when I collected maybe about 8 or so animal orbs and was thinking maybe that effected it?

Hopefully someone knows how to fix this, since I really don't want to recollect them all or erase my game....

I had been playing multiplayer as the second player when I collected maybe about 8 or so animal orbs and was thinking maybe that effected it?

Hopefully someone knows how to fix this, since I really don't want to recollect them all or erase my game....

I haven't got that far yet, but just thinking, do you need to go back to the Ark and open up the locked door on the far left? Does that cat in the ceiling become an orb?

Shouldn't matter which player slot you were in, as long as it's under your gamertag.

i think these achievements are pretty good actually. none seem to hard, and all of the co-op ones you can do with some extra controllers, which is nice

i currently have 10 of the 12 achievements

the only ones i don't have are the arena and quaff wins, and those are a pain in the ass, so i guess i'll be going to the trading thread, but before i do, does anyone know if you can invite people to ranked games?

i think these achievements are pretty good actually. none seem to hard, and all of the co-op ones you can do with some extra controllers, which is nice

i currently have 10 of the 12 achievements

the only ones i don't have are the arena and quaff wins, and those are a pain in the ass, so i guess i'll be going to the trading thread, but before i do, does anyone know if you can invite people to ranked games?

How did you get the Medic! achievement??? It won't work for me even using 3 other controllers.

hey guys if you ever need help getting pets or a little help with K.I.S.S achievement then add my GT : tricky32 i can help you a lot if you need it :p i recently lost all my pets, money and weapons so i am re-doing the game getting them back so if ya need help just add

How did you get the Medic! achievement??? It won't work for me even using 3 other controllers.

well i got it the way you described

but in detail:

i had a friend over and we each operated 2 knights. but each one was logged into a gamer profile (meaning they weren't my guest, and i had to make a new account for 2 of them)

i let them all die then killed every guy in the area, then revived them in a row

i seriously doubt the order you revive them in matters, but i revived in the order of 3,4,2-

but just try it again. you should get it. some people are having problems with every achievement, but a second time usually clears things up.

I haven't got that far yet, but just thinking, do you need to go back to the Ark and open up the locked door on the far left? Does that cat in the ceiling become an orb?

Shouldn't matter which player slot you were in, as long as it's under your gamertag.

Sorry for the late reply, but I figured it out. I did collect all of them, but since I was playing multiplayer I don't think it registered. So I went back into single player and just grabbed one of the animal orbs I collected in multiplayer and when the lady popped up the message about going back to her to find out more about the animal orb, the achievement unlocked.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
For K.I.S.S does it really matter who gets the kisses?

Yes, you yourself have to get a kiss from each of the four princesses over online co-op. It doesn't have to be at once. I got two kisses when I was playing with my friend and then we went back a week later and got the last two and the achievement unlocked.

• 1 month later...

I've played through the conscientious objector achievement requirements about four times now, (local leveled character, online leveled character, online new character, and local new character) and the achievement still hasn't popped. Can anyone tell me what I'm missing here?

I've played through the conscientious objector achievement requirements about four times now, (local leveled character, online leveled character, online new character, and local new character) and the achievement still hasn't popped. Can anyone tell me what I'm missing here?

Just to be sure, you could start a new game with a level 1, get a high level to aid you (either online or offline) and just not attack at all until the Barbarian Boss is defeated.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My achievements are glitched. I've beaten the game and gotten every pet, but still no Traditional achievement or Animal Handler achievement. ;_;

EDIT: I replayed the Final Boss level and it unlocked. Then I went around collecting every pet again until I got it.

Edited by H3ADSHOT