In Form! Achievement

CloudSTRIFE IIx

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm confused. I got the achievement last time by pure luck opening a gold pack. Why would opening loads of bronze packs get you the achievement.

I have to say its a stupid achievement as well. You should be able to get achievements by skill or playing the game, not relying on chance, assuming that is the players in these packs are 'random' ;)

I got mine on weds. If you can hold off wait til after Jan update when players get updated it counted as in form for finding one of those

Why do people keep saying this as if they know it to be true?

Last year had a glitch where this method worked, so I'd presume the glitch to be fixed this time around (even though it is EA...) and therefore this almost certainly won't work.

Why do people keep saying this as if they know it to be true?

Last year had a glitch where this method worked, so I'd presume the glitch to be fixed this time around (even though it is EA...) and therefore this almost certainly won't work.

EA fixing glitches? Were you not around for the web app launch where everyone illegitimately opened thousands of packs, just like last year?

Just spent my 300k coins mass selling after my 85mil achievement, no sign of an IF player! Yeah I got some big players but that's not the point I just want my achievement so I can enjoy the game. I find UT very addictive buying points for packs, be nice to just buy a few instead of 100's for one achievement but that's what we do for a hobby.

Shame EA, should report you to watchdog again greedy money grabbing bigwigs!

Rant over... :woop: