Achievement / Award Trading Thread

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Day one purchase here too!

GT: Budda Kupp

Has it been confirmed yet if all the achievements can be unlocked offline with bots (excluding the one that specifies online)?

And for a boosting match for the one online achievement, are we going to need 6 or 10 people?

Edited by Blarghinator

I know how you will respond... but seriously none of you are even going to try? You're making achievements have not a single thing to do with how good you are at games, but how much time you're willing to put in. I can understand maybe boosting later on when you don't have much choice because people aren't playing the game, but day one and you won't even try? What the fuck is the point in achievement hunting?

I know how you will respond... but seriously none of you are even going to try? You're making achievements have not a single thing to do with how good you are at games, but how much time you're willing to put in. I can understand maybe boosting later on when you don't have much choice because people aren't playing the game, but day one and you won't even try? What the fuck is the point in achievement hunting?

I can't speak for everybody but the ones I'd like to knock off the list are:

Rampage: Win an Arms Race match without dying

Clean Sweep: Kill the entire opposing team without any members of your team taking any damage

First Things First: Personally kill the entire Terrorist team before the bomb is planted in Online Demolition Mode

I'll have plenty of fun playing this game for a very long time, but the completionist in me will be wanting these three done day one and if I'm trying my ass off for them, it will ultimately lead to frustration. I'd rather get the silly pain in the ass ones done in a quick boosting session and then play for fun at my leisure and earn the rest.

Edited by WalterWhite

I'll have plenty of fun playing this game for a very long time, but the completionist in me will be wanting these three done day one and if I'm trying my ass off for them, it will ultimately lead to frustration. I'd rather get the silly pain in the ass ones done in a quick boosting session and then play for fun at my leisure and earn the rest.

I never really thought of it that way. But if people are boosting these and then dropping the game to never play again, I find that pretty pathetic. I understand what you're saying though; makes a lot of sense actually.

I can't speak for everybody but the ones I'd like to knock off the list are:

Rampage: Win an Arms Race match without dying

Clean Sweep: Kill the entire opposing team without any members of your team taking any damage

First Things First: Personally kill the entire Terrorist team before the bomb is planted in Online Demolition Mode

Total agree 2 that post - make achievements not luck based bullshit ones

Like 10 kills without dying etc. im good with that but plz kill entire team

Alone ?! .... Are u kiddin me

I know how you will respond... but seriously none of you are even going to try?

Nothing against you personally and every one is entitled to their opinions but this is the 2nd boosting thread i've seen you posting this. Not everyone plays the game the same way you play it.

I agree with others about luck based achievements and the frustration they can cause when you attempt to unlock them legit, with that being said, i'll be available most weekends if anyone needs an extra person for a boosting party. :)

Nothing against you personally and every one is entitled to their opinions but this is the 2nd boosting thread i've seen you posting this. Not everyone plays the game the same way you play it.

Yeah I know I need to shut up. I just thought people here loved earning achievements, not just getting them. I hope no one replies to this cause I'm not coming back to this thread, I'll leave you guys alone. ;)

I never really thought of it that way. But if people are boosting these and then dropping the game to never play again, I find that pretty pathetic. I understand what you're saying though; makes a lot of sense actually.

Get used to it. This is how it has always been on the 360 since the early days. You might want to try out Steam.

Never has a truer word been spoken. I've came on here a few times and seen this in a few threads. You're gonna get people like that on here that will literallyget down on all fours and suck the devils dick for some gamerscore.

People will put out the point that you're ranting on an achievement boosting website. Fuck them.

This game looks brilliant. It's the simple things like when you reload the pistol just to see your character cock the gun after a swift reload.

The game has LOADS of guns and loads of maps so how can it possibly be a grind?

But no matter how good of a game it is, you get people trying to boost the shit out of it without ever actually giving it a chance.

I never understood one of my mates. He has 250,000 gamerscore and has bought every single top selling shooter including all of the call of dutys. He's gotta love playing them online, right? WRONG...he has never ever played them online because there are no achievements in adversarial mode.

He is unemployed and finishes a game as fast as possible and moves onto the next one..you gotta wonder why he even bothers!