Seriously?!

TH3 R00KI3

il try it pass the campaign on insane if it dont work im a cry...a lot.

Hopefully that will solve the problem. My campaign progress was reset as well, so it would be nice to figure out how to still unlock Seriously.

Please keep us posted if you figure anything out. If not, I'm probably going to end up giving up on Seriously 3 before I start grinding out all the kills I have left.

:(

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope it works for you because I'm well over half way also and my campaign data was reset including collectibles. I'm really hoping its just a matter of clearing the campaign again and not redoing all the medals prior to the reset. When this happened to you guys did it start reunlocking achievements in the stats and awards menu?

Take it you tried just switching to a Local party type (select button) and if that doesn't unlock it (give it a few seconds), switch back to invite/friends/public party type.

It helped people who already had the "All Ribbons/All Horde Fortifications" achievements before they released the DLC (alternatively, if you got another Ribbon or did some fortification building/repairing it also unlocked).

so far ive done the following (not in order):

1) recovered gamertag

2) clear cache

3) re-passed the campaign on insane

4) re-onyxed several medals

5) switch to local party then to public

6) called xbox

7) called epic

None Have Given Me Seriously 3.0

edit: 8) cleared system cache played game offline still didnt give me Seriously 3.0 (if you do this HAVE a BACKUP SAVE)

Edited by TH3 R00KI3

One other thought... try going offline, clear cache, remove campaign data (not player save) and boot the game -MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A BACKUP!

When you load, the title updates will be gone and you should be back to the non-reup status. Try levelling up then and see if that works once you hit the original level 100.

Just a thought, and it will mean you need to run through campaign again, but the player data and campaign data are not the same. Could you delete the saved campaign file and try running through again? That might help?

i had no campaign data when i saw that i lost all campaign progress for main and raams shadow campaign i checked my harddrive it showed campaign data. so i thought hmm delete this and it will restore. yeah that was not the case. but thanks for trying to help.

One other thought... try going offline, clear cache, remove campaign data (not player save) and boot the game -MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A BACKUP!

When you load, the title updates will be gone and you should be back to the non-reup status. Try levelling up then and see if that works once you hit the original level 100.

will storing my player data on the cloud be good enough?!

Just Postiing This But This Isnt The First Time Epic Screws Me.

Gears 1: Needed 33,500 Kills To Unlock Seriously...

Gears 2: Ranked Up To 95 Then Was Reset... Got To 99 And Was Reset. Went Back To Play It a Few Weeks Ago i Was a Level 1.

Gears 3: No Seriously 3.0

sorry to hear that dude. i was one of the lucky ones and got seriously... at 9000 kills... i've never had any real problems with any Gears game regarding achievements. well, until maybe now. just a thought, since campaign data was reset, try to onyx just the campaign medals, again... maybe that will help? (yikes).

The achievement unlocked!!! yay!!...

thats what i would say if had actually unlocked which it didnt.

You beat it on Insane?

Looks like this campaign reset is worse than a regular reset, considering you don't know what you're missing. That really blows. :(

I guess I'm going to give up on Seriously 3.0. I'm only at 48/65, and still need about 12,000 kills. Not even going to waste my time if the achievement won't unlock. Time to sell 2/3 of my copies :p.

Thanks for this thread, you saved me about a month of gameplay. <3

^yes i did.

i also took someone on this forums advice and it only reset me to level 1 with 0 onyx medals ...awesome. but i did have a backup save so it didnt keep me at 1. well i guess i cant unlock it like that either..super whack!

sorry internal fear for blaming you!

Edited by TH3 R00KI3

^yes i did.

i also took internal fear's advice and it only reset me to level 1 with 0 onyx medals ...awesome. but i did have a backup save so it didnt keep me at 1. well i guess i cant unlock it like that either..super whack!

My advice got you reset? I only recommended beating it on insane:O

will storing my player data on the cloud be good enough?!

It will, but you will need to remain offline. Hopefully re-hitting level 100 by playing offline with the original title update will help! If yoi stay offline, your cloud will not re-sync and you should be fine.

It's a total guess though, I would advise making a further backup to usb just in case!

i ran into a problem... i'm just 35 onyx medals into seriously... and i just got my first set of wings. yup, re-upping for the first time. but wait a minute, isn't there an achievement for this? i go to war journal it prompts me to hit 'a' to re-up. i do so, nothing happens. so i play a few online games and i still dont get my re-up achievement. pretty sure this is due to campaign data loss a few months back... a few things wrong with this. i cant get two re-up achievements, most likely screwed out of seriously 3.0 and whatever XP i gain is wasted because it doesnt carry over for the next re-up. wtf?