About The Skyrim Achievements

Exaelia

In everyone's honest opinion, how difficult was it to get all 50 of them? I want to accomplish this feat, but I'm horrible at Skyrim and I get lost easily, even with maps and whatever. But for a lot you guys, you're experts, so I'd like your opinion and maybe some tips that can help me not be a lame idiot. Also, I'm sorry if this thread is in the wrong place, I'm new around here.

In everyone's honest opinion, how difficult was it to get all 50 of them? I want to accomplish this feat, but I'm horrible at Skyrim and I get lost easily, even with maps and whatever. But for a lot you guys, you're experts, so I'd like your opinion and maybe some tips that can help me not be a lame idiot. Also, I'm sorry if this thread is in the wrong place, I'm new around here.

Welcome to the site. :)

First, you should have a look in the Skyrim forum, Here, it's chocked full of info regarding almost every aspect of the game. You can also find the achievement guides there for the main game and each of the DLC's.

Or if you prefer you can just look at the complete achievement guide on the Skyrim section of the main site, which you can find Here.

I have it completed myself, so in my opinion i'd say that it was pretty easy. It's very long, but just based on difficulty i'd give it like a 2 or 3/10.

:)

Welcome to the site. :)

First, you should have a look in the Skyrim forum, Here, it's chocked full of info regarding almost every aspect of the game. You can also find the achievement guides there for the main game and each of the DLC's.

Or if you prefer you can just look at the complete achievement guide on the Skyrim section of the main site, which you can find Here.

I have it completed myself, so in my opinion i'd say that it was pretty easy. It's very long, but just based on difficulty i'd give it like a 2 or 3/10.

:)

Well, more than anything, I just wanted some opinions, that's all. Am I able to move this thread or would a mod have to do that?

Well, more than anything, I just wanted some opinions, that's all. Am I able to move this thread or would a mod have to do that?

A mod would have to do it. If you click this http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/images/Main/buttons/report.gif underneath your name in your first post, you can report the thread and just put in the comments box that you would like it moved to the Skyrim forum and it will be done when one of the Mods gets around to it. :)

I can't remember, but as far as difficulty goes, probably a 1? Time on the other hand is a different matter. I played that game so much on the 360 that it took 2-3 minutes to load any time I used a door.

As far as I recall, difficulty doesn't effect achievements, so you can set it to the easiest mode and breeze through the game (combat wise). It will still probably take you 30-40 hours if you're doing things as fast as possible to get all the achievements.

A lot of people are bad with maps, but there are probably 130 different locations in this game so you'll get familiar with using a map at some point.

Edited by Sizzy

Not including dlc it took me 145 hours taking my time enjoying the game to 1000 it. I never picked up the dlc cause I had already spent so much time with it I was afraid I would get burnt out on the game. It isn't hard to 1000 but it is very very very time consuming. For road to 1000 i give it a 6/10. (One above average) Only because of the amount of time you must dedicate to it. I would say harder then Fallout 3 but easier then too many games to name lol.

I just moved this thread for you! :) If you ever need a moderator to move a thread or something, feel free to use the report feature (as Scotty has explained for you), or you can contact me and I'll take care of it.

As Scotty said, welcome to the site. If you're talking about the original 50 achievements, none of them are very difficult. A lot of them are time consuming, but not overly difficult. The only one of the original achievements that I would consider hard would be oblivion walker, but again, that is just mainly time consuming. Overall, I say that you should get the game. It's a good game, good achievements.

If you want, you can check out the roadmap and achievement guide for Skyrim here and the achievement discussion thread here.

Edited by datmanydocris