[SPOILERS] Ending Discussion

CrimsonGhost

I'm interesting to see how different people's endings were (if at all).

Whilst I suspect Lee is either killed or left to die by everyone there might be some difference in the post credits scene. I had Clem in a field looking at two figures in the distance, a bit disappointing to be honest.

Also I felt this chapter was the shortest by a long way, little over an hour. No real closure just a set up for the next season.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely the shortest chapter. No choice you make affects the post credits ending. It's the same for everyone.

Cut Lee's arm off.

Lost my temper with Kenny.

Kept some of my items from the stranger.

Had Clem kill the stranger.

Had Clem shoot me.

Went by myself unintentionally, couldn't convince anyone. Didn't have Ben with me in episode 5.

Edited by VVh1pCr3am

Definitely the shortest chapter. No choice you make affects the post credits ending. It's the same for everyone. I don't remember what the all stats were at the end but I:

Cut Lee's arm off.

Had Clem shoot me.

I don't remember what the rest were so if someone posts them then I'll add them to my post.

I had the same except I also discarded all my items with the stranger.

Had your arm cut off? Yep

Calmly argued with Kenny? Yep

Gave up all items to the stranger? Yep

Didn't kill the stranger? Yep

Made sure Lee didn't turn? Yep

I had Omid and his girlfriend, and Kenny with me. Kenny sac'd himself for the chick. Got the same ending with Clem wandering a field and then seeing two figures in the distance.

Cut Lee's arm off.

Lost my temper with Kenny.

Kept some of my items from the stranger.

Had Clem shoot me.

I made the same choices.

I also chose to go alone in the last episode, though everyone ended up going with me once I got to the house anyway. Kenny sacrificed himself for Ben.

I'm slightly confuzzled by the very end with Clem sitting on the log.

Who were the 2 people in the distance, why was Clem just staring at them, what does it meeeaaan?

It could be Omid and Krishta.

It could be two strangers.

Either way Clem has a gun and I would assume that she isn't sure what to do or not.

So, how many thinks that it's actually Clementine we get to be as in season 2?

It could be Omid and Krishta.

It could be two strangers.

Either way Clem has a gun and I would assume that she isn't sure what to do or not.

So, how many thinks that it's actually Clementine we get to be as in season 2?

Telltale came out and said that you should not delete your saves as they will effect Season 2.

Question answered.

Removed Lee's Arm

Lost temper with Kenny

Didn't give up my weapon, though I did put down the Walkie-Talkie

I didn't kill Clems captor myself, I wanted to, but as I was fighting him Clem shot him.

I made Clementine leave me, that bullet could save her life one day, no sense wasting it on me if i'm not a threat.

was wondering the same thing about Kenny, and vice versia really, if you have ben but no kenny how does it play....

Kenny dies after knocking into the back of Lee causing him to lose the Walkie-Talkie though a hole in the roof, if you make a fuss about it, Christa will jump down to get it but there'll be no way back up for her, you find a pole, but as you pull her she falls back down and attracts a ton of Walkers, Kenny will then jump down boost her up to you and then disappears into the dark while fighting them off. So you don't actually see him die, so it's possible he survived but I wouldn't bet on it.

Anyone notice Lee getting more paler as the episode goes on, that was nuts.

What happens if you don't chop Lee's arm off? Easier to get up the ladders etc? Could you handcuff that police man zombie stuck in the chair?

lol what a waste it was getting Lee's arm cut off and struggling much more until he dies.Poor Lee.

lol what a waste it was getting Lee's arm cut off and struggling much more until he dies.Poor Lee.

I think it was still worth it though. For starters Lee knew it wasn't a sure thing that chopping his arm off would save him, but it was worth lowering it to a 99% chance of dying instead of the 100% chance it was if he left the bite.

I guess they just left it too long though, with Hershel in the TV show, the Walker bit the bottom of his leg and they removed it within seconds, with Lee it was his arm, and they took a while to suggest amputation, been in the arm gave the infection less distance to travel to reach both his Heart and Brain, factor in that it probably took in there time 10-20 minutes for them to get from the Mansion to the Hospital/Morgue they just didn't do it fast enough, perhaps if they'd done it before the first time he passed out, but that's not what happened so it's all just speculation now.

Kenny dies after knocking into the back of Lee causing him to lose the Walkie-Talkie though a hole in the roof, if you make a fuss about it, Christa will jump down to get it but there'll be no way back up for her, you find a pole, but as you pull her she falls back down and attracts a ton of Walkers, Kenny will then jump down boost her up to you and then disappears into the dark while fighting them off. So you don't actually see him die, so it's possible he survived but I wouldn't bet on it.

Does this happen no matter what you say? I made a fuss about it, so this happened. But what happens if you say "Leave it."?

Also, definitely going to do a silence playthrough. "You can't die Lee!" "…" "What do I do?!" "…"