Achievement Trading Thread

Argh, someone who sent me a very kind message, Sniper was in your name, very sorry I hit Block Communications by mistake - wasn't my intention and I can't find your Gamertag to send a message to unblock, if you're reading this, drop me your Tag so I can correct that, thank you. :)

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok guys I'm gonna run more boosting sessions today and tomorrow, going for a full group to bang out these killstreaks fast

Everyone is welcome, just please bring a microphone and a few hours.

Were gonna start this evening at 8 gmt and to keep it fair for everyone do rounds of 10 mins, and hopefully everyone can finish these challenegs.

Edited by Captain Kaiden

Hey guys, primarily just looking to see if there are any people who want to get together and play a few games for fun while also getting some of the challenges.

I'm asking because, while I used to have so much fun with the multiplayer, these past couple of days I seem to only get stuck on the same team as the idiots who think the best counter against any and all strategies is to go myopic sniper and not care about cap points at all.

I was planning on doing it legit, but as it is now... screw it. I'll message some people in the list, see if they need any challenges done, but I'll leave my name up here. If you send me a message, lemme know if you wanna boost or play legitimately~

O, hai guys. I've been doing the multiplayer achievements legit but there are some wepons (Vengance launcher) and some multikills (Melta) that are just to random and bothersome so I thought I might net myself a little boosting ring so we can get these out of the way. If anyone wants to grind some kills, multi-kills or whatever let me know, Im like online most of the time.

Even though it might look like it, Im no new user. Changed my GT a while back and made myself a new profile on here. Cheers, oh, and death to the false emperor!