What are the best levels to get 90% accuracy on?

10% or less I did on Shipyard Infilitration. I finished the level normally, then near the end, before you jump on the ship, I found an ammo supply crate and stood by it and kept emptying clips into the air. I did this for about 15 min to get it below 10%.

I then finished the level and the last part is just hand to hand.

For over 90%, I hear you can do the same levels over again. So try the Professor levels twice.

Yeah i just did exactly the same, i dont know why everyone says shypyard level, that level takes about 20 mins to beat, survive the professor is much easier and quicker, shoot 3 barrels, and then use bourne special thing, to aim at the prof, piece of cake ;)

PS: just got 1000 in this game :)

yeah i did this ont he professor level as well. its so much easier than going to loads of seperate levels to do it. I'm currently working on the shooting takedowns achievemwents for this game...so far they have been the most time consuming >.<

I didn't know it could be the same mission. I have done it once, on on shipyard, while finding the last passport (I also got "Master of envirionment" and "200 takedown hand to hand" while doing that).

Proffessor level twice it is.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Aw man! I didn't know that you could replay levels for the deadeye achievement. Well, I'll do that now because I already have 2 of the levels and I only need 1 more. The prof level will be easiest though.

• 3 weeks later...