Online server shutdown 4/1/09!!

bplayak

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Rhis is bullshit. I just rented the game from Gamefly last week. I hate EA and having to have thier own fucking server system.

the game's not even 2 years old and they're not coming out with a 2010 version so what's the point?

Edited by TonySki

• 1 month later...

WHAT THE FUCK IS EA'S PROBLEM?!? This isnt the first game they've done this on. It really makes me not want to buy there fucking games anymore. Cause lets see: 1st I was gonna buy NBA Live 06' for a easy 1000 GS, but NOOOOOO they close the server to save "MONEY" like they're fucking hurting for it. 2nd Me and my friend just bought Nascar 08' like a week ago so we could play online together and I started playing "Chase" mode about 25% into it so I figured hey lets get some of those easy 10 point achievements. I work my way to the "Trade Your Setup" bullshit and see what I hope was wrong. Come on here and find out that I not only cant get "Trade Your Setup" , "Online Horsepower" , but I FUCKING ALSO CANT GET "All Or Nothing" according to some of the other forums. THAT IS 135 GAMERSCORE!! All I want to know is WHY DOESNT MICROSOFT DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS? Also if any Xbox360achievement.org members read this I have a idea that may help some "achievement whores" (like myself :p ), why not make a kind of list of games that has there online servers shut down? So that people who complete games 1000/1000 will no to stay away. Just an idea. Sorry for the language im just REALLLLY PISSED OFF at EA.

Edited by ImAKing1987

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...