Seriously? Seriously... Extremely SERIOUS! --Sign here--

PreludeToHatred

"Legit" is within the rules, and neither of them broke the rules, and if someone were to get this with no "boosting" whatsoever, think 2017 and A LOT more electricity, not a year from now. You still talk about "boosting" some medals in your stupid little rant, but it's only cool to "boost" the ones you deem fit? and no other ones? LOL, that's some of the stupidest shit I've read in a long time, try worrying about yourself as well. Also sounds like a $60 game and a power bill breaks your bank, sorry 'bout YOUR luck... and for what it's worth, my XBOX has been on for about 6 weeks straight with maybe a 10 minute break and it hasn't even gotten warm, sup?

You deserve this my friend....:woop:.... nice post

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was hoping people would just ignore that poster, but oh well.

*Goes back to boosting 19?? matches more for TDM*

1000 more TDMs and your home free, very nice, and yeah man I'm the one who will usually call out dumb shit like that, that's why I have to avoid the Epic forums.

I'm on my phone and can't check, can anyone else? Also need a date.

hes not legit, he has all the dlc achievements already. On top of that he has difficult games 1ked with all achievements unlocked offline. He's already been reported on TA but they most likely wont ban him since his total gamerscore is low

hes not legit, he has all the dlc achievements already. On top of that he has difficult games 1ked with all achievements unlocked offline. He's already been reported on TA but they most likely wont ban him since his total gamerscore is low

You sure you looked at the right tag? He only has the Horde Command Pack DLC done, and I see timestamps on all the games I checked out...

You sure you looked at the right tag? He only has the Horde Command Pack DLC done, and I see timestamps on all the games I checked out...

yeah sorry, im thinking of the other guy who has it unlocked in recent days. he has raams shadows dlc complete so hes trying to be a smart hacker and make it look like he unlocked it along with the others at the right time but was too stupid to realize the DLC doesnt drop next week

I want my name on that list somewhere....darn you seriously 3.0 stop being soo tedious will you lol probably couple more weeks.

tdm 1500

wingman 2000

horde 1070

and some 4 primary medals. (total 15 left) hopefully i make the list (keeping my fingers crossed :))

You'll make it brotha, a few weeks ago I was hoping to be top 100 getting it, now thinking top 25, maybe even 20, we'll see.