Soo uhh, I have no quests?

TheBiohazard187

I have a quest for completing four duels with a black/red or blue/black type deck. I have done both of them numerous times in both offline and online, and the quest has yet to update. I guess they are still having issues with it.

Anyone able to get a quest to work?

I have a quest for completing four duels with a black/red or blue/black type deck. I have done both of them numerous times in both offline and online, and the quest has yet to update. I guess they are still having issues with it.

My quest was white/blue or black/blue and it unlocked perfectly last night.

I was able to do a quest for drawing 20 cards last night but thats the only one i have had and have yet to get another one all my slots are empty.

The quests are dailies so you will get another one at a set time. Since it is still day one I have no idea when that will be but I would assume around the same time that it was launched.

Those quests require you to use a deck made by the deck wizard. This also basically means you're going to have to use a terrible deck, but there ya go.

Those quests require you to use a deck made by the deck wizard. This also basically means you're going to have to use a terrible deck, but there ya go.

Can confirm this works.

I won 2 battles with a custom deck and didnt get any credit towards the quest then i created a deck with the wizard and i was able to complete the quest

First I had a quest to put 20 +1/+1 token on creatures. I didn't know what I was doing and clicked on refresh. It deleted the first quest and gave me another quest instead which was to sacrifice 20 creatures.

I build a sacrifice black/red deck and did the challenge with it and got 20 coins.

Now there are no more challenges. I guess we get one challenge a day?

Can anyone explain what the refresh is though?

Taking a wild guess I would assume that if you made progress in a quest it stays active until the you complete it. If at some point a new challenge becomes active (because a day has passed) you can refresh and basicly lose the old challenge and start a new one.

What are the slots though?

Is it that slot 1 is daily, slot 2 weekly and slot 3 community challenge?

Can anyone explain what the refresh is though?

Im only really guessing for these but I think the refresh just gives you a new quest, I guess in case you get a quest that you dont feel like doing or dont have the cards to do, could also use it to hopefully get a quest worth more gold since some are worth 20 and some 40.

What are the slots though?

Guessing this lets you just carry different daily quests, so you could jsut come on once every 3 days and complete all the quests instead of needing to come on every single day.

Well by that logic I should have my 2nd quest any minute.

Though looking at the set up, you'd think we would have three different tiers of challenges instead of just one a day.

Not sure what time it updated but I just popped on to check and have my second daily now. I imagine the other two slots are for if you miss a day e.g I don't do today's daily it will stay and another one will appear in slot two so that I can do both.