Power boxes locations on Military Base act 2

Ok, while Pants' guide was pretty much flawless, I thought this one was becoming one of the most annoying sections in any game i've played.

I replayed it 4 times!! Yep 4. and didn't get the achievement.. So I thought I would record the ones I got.

Here goes.

Ground Floor

1-Circle the inside of the pillars in a clockwise motion and you'll see it on one of the pillars. Its white and box-ey.

First Floor

2-One is behind the blue electricy that you use invicible Woman to walk through.. Use Stretch to get it.

3-Leave this hallway but instead of getting on the lift ahead of you, turn left and go into the first circular door on your left.. Its about halfway down the hall on the right.

Second Floor

4-As you get off the lift, go right and enter the second door on your left. The box is in the first room on your left or the second room..

You have to double back on yourself to see it but you go left then left again straight after and its up on the right.

5-After getting the previous one, head out of the door main door but again instead of going on the lift, go to the left and in the first door on your left.. There's a breakable wall and beyond it, is a box. Down low on the right.

Third Floor

6-OK so again, head right once the lift stops and again enter the first door on your left. Fly over the green beams with the Torch of Flame. Just fly into it with his RT+A+A move (same one you use to fly over the beams in the first place.)

7-Leave the room and head left.. This room is infront of the lift.. Go straight on, killing the bad guys (obviously) and head into the first room on your right.. This box is up in the top left corner of the dark room.

Fourth Floor

Head right and its the first door on your left..

Bask in the joy of the hardest F4 Icon in the game :)

Notes: For those of you who are unaware.. A lift is the same thing as an Elevator ;)

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...