Achievement Trading Thread

dakisbac

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking to boost invitations and 1000 matches. This works if you leave your xbox on overnight btw. Create a private lobby, set the round to the lowest time and just leave controllers plugged in overnight. If you set the game to one match win, it will draw the first match and then on the 2nd match the defender wins the fight.

GT: xEazy187x

Need these in order:

First Throwdown

Fight 10->50 people through invite

Fight 100->1000 online (this one last because I don't need to be in front of screen)

Don't care for wins. I have a turbo controller, so I can just tape my A button down. Will register A button as nothing. So if anyone is looking to get X amount of wins per character, LMK. Obviously, I don't plan on doing all 1k matches at once though.

GT: opt1cs (no mic)

Pacific Time = any time after 10PM.

I'd like to boost the 1000 - I wanted to do it naturally, but I'm short on time and can't play as much as I'd like to right now. I'm GMT, and if possible I'd just like to wire up my stick and leave it running overnight.

If anyone's up for that, just shoot me a message on Live - wins/losses don't concern me.

Im also interest to do the throwdowns thing...

I like DOA, i play a lot, i think im past the 600 online fights, its just god damn i hate waiting in training to get 10 time the "the opponent couldn't fight" and having finally a guy i can connect after 15 min of waiting... totally break the fun...

Simple match usually connect in at max 2 or 3 minutes at least. Plus the fact that even if you refight it still count only for 1 dosen't help...

*Rivals: Register 5 fighters in your Fight List.

*Rival Rumble: Fight online 10 times.

*Rival Rampage: Fight online 100 times.

DOA5 Is My Life: Fight online 1000 times.

*My Fight, My Rules: Create your own online lobby.

*Get out there and Fight!: Play a Lobby match.

*Fighting For Real: Play a Ranked match.

*Jump In: Play a Simple match.

*You Asked for It!: Fight 10 people through invitations.

*Anybody, Anytime, Anywhere: Fight 50 people through invitations.

*First Throwdown: Send a Throwdown Challenge to someone in your Fighter List.

And also titles:

*Challenger Appears: Fight online once!

*Broken In: Fight online 10 times!

*Been Around The Block: Fight online 50 times!

*I Love DOA: Fight online 100 times!

*Victory: Win online once!

*Me Against The World: Win online 10 times!

*Might Makes Right: Win online 50 times!

*Nobody Beats Me: Win online 100 times!

*Streak Breaker: Beat someone with a winning streak of 5 hits or more!

*Tournament Winner: Win a 16-player tournament lobby match!

Looking for partner to do all of these on all weekend and night send me a message gt is xideathpr00fix Os in proof are zeros

This game is ridiculous! I lost interest on this game on the first day I bought it!

Guess its a matter of opinion... im around 850 online fights now... if the game would be a little more populated i would probably have my 1000 right now. Its a lot of fun, but you got to be down to fighting games... Its like a shooter online, either you love it , every game being different because its real humans being the characters, or you think its the same old repetitive crap all the time. ;)

Looking for a boost partner willing to boost 50 invitations(already have 20 or so) and someone willing to boost the 1000 games online(not like some people who switch it off after they win the titles they want) thanks

Gamertag: L shin dan L

Edited by shindan
ERROR

Hey guys, i am looking for some boosting partners for the multiplayer achievements in Dead or Alive 5.

I am from germany ,but i do speak english too. I also have a mic.

Anyway, i want to get all achievements and i am looking for people to boost with.

So if you are interested just let me know by quoting my message here or send me a private message with your gamertag. :)

Best regards

D.A.

PS: i have plenty of time and much patience, i will be online for the whole day + saturday and sunday (all day online).

xXninjaoffateXx on all day pretty much. 2:00pm~3:00am can leave overnight.