servers?

BSH 1975

Sony payed EA to release all the DLCs for their console one week early

They got it first ever since the game launched I would rather wait because they are basically the testers of the DLC.

I don't get why people keep saying this, they never actually fix anything before it comes out on Xbox.

Silly BSH is silly.

(I always, always, always have to re-type your name because of the god damn British Home Stores chain being "BHS" for short :( - first world problems, man!)

I don't get why people keep saying this, they never actually fix anything before it comes out on Xbox.
1) It annoys PS3 players to no end. Fanboy rage is always a good laugh.

2) It's kinda true and as Drew said you can get banned on Battlelog if you point it out in the forums - why are they so touchy on the topic? ;) - and what better way to test your product than have the users actually pay YOU for THEM to do it! DICE/EA are laughing all the way to the bank with the track record of BF3's DLC launches.

Edited by Rapturous Rich

Probably because it pisses off PS3 users to the point where you can get a temporary ban for saying that in the Battlelog forums. It is just all a big joke really.

1) It annoys PS3 players to no end. Fanboy rage is always a good laugh.

2) It's kinda true and as Drew said you can get banned on Battlelog if you point it out in the forums - why are they so touchy on the topic? ;) - and what better way to test your product than have the users actually pay YOU for THEM to do it! DICE/EA are laughing all the way to the bank with the track record of BF3's DLC launches.

I didn't realize it was an inside joke, thanks for letting me know. It makes more sense now. Sony fans are a pretty touchy bunch, so it doesn't surprise me that something like that would drive them apeshit.

I think i know that atleast we will already know the bugs/glitches and how to avoid them if possiable!:woop:

More like exploit them, lol.