My Guide to Get all Kill Achievements and 2.5/5 Mil Lego

GOD0NE

On the Blue Stage / Boss Level, Go Gold Hero Once and use his B Button Option, Then to the Right of the Map there is a Gap between Two rocks stand there out of sight of the Boss and then Place somthing heavy on the Button or use a auto fire option if yur controller has one.

I used this Spot with the Green dude faceing the raised area and he killed everything befor it droped down, In 6 Hours you collect over 2.6 Million Lego and Get all the Kill Bohrok, Visorak & Vakhi Achievements aswell as Kill 50, 100 & 250 Times with all the Hero's Just remeber to hit the Bumper every Hour or so to swap through all the Bio' Heros.

Hope this Helps :uzi:

Edited by GOD0NE
Improving Information given

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

For those still wondering go to Vezok's Coastline zone (blue) and then the boss battle on the far right. I haven't upgraded any of my guys yet but have done two 1-hour sessions for this and it's yielding good results. Thanks GOD0NE!

Basically all you want to do is use one of the masks that have a constant rate of fire to make sure they hit as much as possible. I was having problems finding something to fit properly on the A button and found that using my Dr. Martens worked quite well.

• 2 months later...

cant find where this "gap" is, every spot on the right side of the wall i've stood on, i still get attacked.

Edit: You have to go gold a second time so u dont take damage, and you can pretty much stand anywhere after that and fire onto the stage.

• 1 month later...

For those of you wondering why you should go gold one time and build the gold construction it is because the third tier enemies (dont remember their name) do not spawn until you use the gold construction once. Also it seems that more enemies come out after you do the gold construction once.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Can somone please explain this as though you are speaking to a retard. I cannot get it!

Im on the water boss level

There are two caves, one to the right and one to the left.

I found the "gap" if you want to call it this but the boss can still hit me and the lil guys still do damage to me as well so leaving the room would result in failure.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Can somone please explain this as though you are speaking to a retard. I cannot get it!

Im on the water boss level

There are two caves, one to the right and one to the left.

I found the "gap" if you want to call it this but the boss can still hit me and the lil guys still do damage to me as well so leaving the room would result in failure.

Ditto on that. I'm really just not getting what everyone is saying. Please, help me to understand this as I am stupid as hell and I wanna get this boring ass game done with, lol.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I found a possibly even better spot. The volcano (red?) boss level. You spawn, fix a bridge with Hewkii and walk across. Go hero twice, knocking down 2 of the 3 towers the boss stands on. Then head back to the bridge you fixed when you first spawned. It should be broken. Face towards where you spawned, Vahki should be spawning 2 at a time. Once you kill one another respawns in place very fast. Do as directed above. Tape the A button down while in Hero mode and face the Vahki.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...