Achievements not updated on xbox.com

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheevo360 - do you know how long it takes to redownload a profile usually? Is it pretty quick if you just delete the profile and keep the data stored?

Getting to the point I really want to play it and I would just replay it for achievements when episode 5 comes out.

Hey sorry late reply, I did recover the gamertag last year when achievement glitched so re-downloading took to completed around near 8 half hours because I think if you have high gamerscore it will take long if low should take less then 8 hours. Most mention before said 4 hours somewhere if your gamerscore around 70,000G. I not really sure but I believe hours is depend how much gamerscore you got.

Edit: my achievement fixed when re-downloaded completed then load game to get achievement worked right and pop.

They're both assholes in my book. You'd think after having this happen everytime they put out a new episode someone would learn, but nah. At the end of the day I guess I'm the biggest idiot for thinking it would be safe to play a game I just paid for.

How can you say Telltale is an asshole, if they give MS the list and MS don't update there system,What are Telltale suppose to do. It's Microsoft's fault for sticking the game on the market place when then knew that the system wasn't updating properly or the team that do it was doing something else.

Yeah, I did that. Do you just use the rewind feature though to replay?

How can you say Telltale is an asshole, if they give MS the list and MS don't update there system,What are Telltale suppose to do. It's Microsoft's fault for sticking the game on the market place when then knew that the system wasn't updating properly or the team that do it was doing something else.

You and I were talking about the success of Telltale trumping the mediocre service of Micro.

And I'm still 100% with you lol.

lol @ everyone blaming MS for this issue when no one here knows the exact protocol of how this whole scenario works. :) Blame whoever you want, since this has been a reoccurring issue and I've only seen it a few times before, and this is now the 2nd or 3rd time w/ the Walking Dead game, you do have to look at Telltale with a shifty glance.

I didn't realize that many tards work at Microsoft

^Love that baha.

lol @ everyone blaming MS for this issue when no one here knows the exact protocol of how this whole scenario works. :) Blame whoever you want, since this has been a reoccurring issue and I've only seen it a few times before, and this is now the 2nd or 3rd time w/ the Walking Dead game, you do have to look at Telltale with a shifty glance.

We could put some of the blame on Telltale... but this isn't a Telltale issue. I love how your only comments in this thread are laughing at your fellow gamers and you say nothing constructive or conducive to the conversation.

And every previous time we've had to wait for achievements it has never been an entire day's worth of wait.

So what, does it bother you? It's still an issue which is lame by MS.

First time I recover for this bullshit, hopefully the last. Can't wait to 500 this game for good.

No it doesn't, do you see me whining about not unlocking anything?, i have the common sense to know that when it comes to Telltales "The Walking Dead" check the xbox and xbox.com for an updated list before i do anything else. i used to frequent these forums so i pretty much expected this.

Couldn't have said it better myself. + 1 for you sir. i don't know who to point the finger on. so i usually blame both sides. poor telltale though. they get a lot of shit from people. but their game is great.

i'll clear this up once and for all

if you already played the game and have the achievements on your card:

1) delete your profile from your storage device (profile only, not items)

2) recover your gamertag

3) use the rewind feature

4) play the story again once the achievements go live (as in, your achievements for the game on xbox.com say 300/400)