Checklist problem

First off, I tried the damn "search function", and it doesn't work. So if anyone tells me to "Use the search function", I will probably cuss you out (I do expect several replies of "Use the search function" just out of good fun).

To my problem. Is anyone else unable to check off the 3 secret achievements for this DLC in the checklist? I've disabled and then re-enabled the checklist several times, but the 3 achievements for killing the old bosses will not take. I must have checked them off and hit the save button a dozen times, but no matter what I try they won't save. I've tried in the achievement list, I've tried with the guide, and nothing is working.

Anyone else having this problem, and if so have you found a way to fix it? I know it's not a huge problem, just kinda throws me off when I'm looking at the achievement list and I see that I've got 3 less than I really have.

Thanks in advance for any help.

From the mod Shinobi

"There is a glitch in the older lists that added DLC.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/myachievements.php

Use the link, go down to Borderlands. Click on the red X to the right and delete your saved progress.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/g.../achievements/

Use that link and add the game back to your checklist and recheck your unlocked achievements. They should save as normal. "

PS. next time search;)

PSS. You didnt have to search. it was on the first page of the main borderlands thread:p

PSSS. Dont forget to search next time

#1 use the search function.

#2 You only get the secret achievements for killing the bosses on your way to the final boss. So technically you kill them twice.

#3 use the search function.

I actually already have the achievements, I was referring to the checklist on this site.

And bite me.

From the mod Shinobi

"There is a glitch in the older lists that added DLC.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/myachievements.php

Use the link, go down to Borderlands. Click on the red X to the right and delete your saved progress.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/g.../achievements/

Use that link and add the game back to your checklist and recheck your unlocked achievements. They should save as normal. "

PS. next time search;)

PSS. You didnt have to search. it was on the first page of the main borderlands thread:p

PSSS. Dont forget to search next time

Thanks for the info. I didn't look for it on the main Borderlands forum only because this particular game most of the stuff seems to be kept on the respective sub-forums, unlike others.

Thanks again.

Edited by Stewie Griffin2

I actually already have the achievements, I was referring to the checklist on this site.

And bite me.

Thanks for the info. I didn't look for it on the main Borderlands forum only because this particular game most of the stuff seems to be kept on the respective sub-forums, unlike others.

Thanks again.

I hope you are joking because i'm 100% sure Carmona was joking. Sometimes you just cant tell sarcasm on the internet though, so maybe everybody was joking:confused:

Really? You said you would expect to be told that in jest, then you weren't clear on your question and I get "bite me"?

WOW, way to be a douche...

I think he might have been joking, but i cant tell. I'm lost. Oh well. Lets all get along, drink beer and play borderlands.

I hope you are joking because i'm 100% sure Carmona was joking. Sometimes you just cant tell sarcasm on the internet though, so maybe everybody was joking:confused:

I think he might have been joking, but i cant tell. I'm lost. Oh well. Lets all get along, drink beer and play borderlands.

Yes, I was joking, as I know he was. No big deal. As I said in my first post, I was expecting it.