GameStop is giving close to $40 for this...

TGRico72

In the UK (Where I reside) as of last week at certain places you could get £37 trade for it ($57) basically its original RRP. I got 930gs from it (Couldn't be bothered with getting all the challenges and lvl 60) and then traded it in at that price. Got me another 3 games as the store I traded was having a sale :p

This game is going the way of Duke Nuke, the trade in price is going tank in a week or 2 and you're going to be able to buy it for pennies in a month.

In the UK (Where I reside) as of last week at certain places you could get £37 trade for it ($57) basically its original RRP. I got 930gs from it (Couldn't be bothered with getting all the challenges and lvl 60) and then traded it in at that price. Got me another 3 games as the store I traded was having a sale :p

This game is going the way of Duke Nuke, the trade in price is going tank in a week or 2 and you're going to be able to buy it for pennies in a month.

Holy balls, where to is that fella? Share the knowledge. I only paid £32 for it new!

Holy balls, where to is that fella? Share the knowledge. I only paid £32 for it new!

Game store called Grainger Games - They have 65 Stores Nationwide so hopefully there is one near you.

Just checked the site and its down to £34 trade £32 cash now.

http://www.graingergames.co.uk

Game are taking £20 trade in £15 cash robbing bastards

I've put mine up for sale on amazon

I always sell my games on ebay. Gamestop was paying $15 for the first Black Ops and I sold mine on ebay for $35. Game stop is a joke. I plan on getting 1000 GS on this title. I am 4 achievements away and I already know that that challenges are going to be the biggest pain in the ass.

Game store called Grainger Games - They have 65 Stores Nationwide so hopefully there is one near you.

Just checked the site and its down to £34 trade £32 cash now.

http://www.graingergames.co.uk

Not heard of them, definitely not one around here. I looked at Game too, they can shove it. Amazon are usually good for trade-ins too, but it's not even listed on there yet.

I am 4 achievements away and I already know that that challenges are going to be the biggest pain in the ass.

I thought the same but decided to cut my losses and decided to sell it whilst I can still recoup some of my cash back. Because that thing is crashing on price bigtime. Them challeneges can do one, unlocking them one at a time how stupid can you get

Thanks for the tip with Grainger Games I didnt know if I could trade it in via post, which I can and now traded that bad boy for £34 it'll be on its merry way tomorrow.