Jetboat 90GS

Miss Allen86

lol Wow what an easy 90GS. lil heads up for everyone. When you get access to the boat you have to kill 100 enemies while using turbo. This seems tiresome and slow at first but just cruise around and kill all the badies you see, once they dwindle and it's hard to find more, reload your last checkpoint and repeat until the cheevie pops. Bam! Easy 90GS. ^_^

lol Wow what an easy 90GS. lil heads up for everyone. When you get access to the boat you have to kill 100 enemies while using turbo. This seems tiresome and slow at first but just cruise around and kill all the badies you see, once they dwindle and it's hard to find more, reload your last checkpoint and repeat until the cheevie pops. Bam! Easy 90GS. ^_^

Nice, so we know that works for sure. Thx!

One of the easiest achievements ingame if not most of them :p

Yea and the fact that it's worth 90GS almost makes you think the developers just got lazy and didn't know how to space the points out. Kinda reminds me of the game Darkest of Days, where you had to punch a horse in the face for 200GS....brilliant. ^_^

Drowners do in fact, count toward to achievement. The live ones anyways.

Well not in my game. Achievement tracker BACK THEN said 12/100 and I crushed like 4-6 of them running and chasing me, still says 12/100. Then I went to a group of NORMAL WALKERS, just standing there, killed them with the boat, checked the tracker again, says 16/100.

Blaze, were they grabbing the boat, on their bellies, or their feet?

I pretty sure I ran over some that were running and I saw my tracker climb.

I will check today since I don't yet have the achieve.

Update: killed a drowner that was running and it counts.

Killed a drowner that was hanging onto boat and it counts.

Edited by waxc3

Update: killed a floater that was running and it counts.

Killed a floater that was hanging onto boat and it counts.

Correction: You mean Drowners. Floaters are the big fat guys that spit bile at you. Though I've run down 1 or 2 with the boat and Floaters die just as easily.

I've been avoiding this achievement because the Drowners were such a pain-in-the-ass when I first used the boat. But everyone seems to be under the impression it's easier than I'm making it out to be. So I'm going to try for this one tonight before finishing the game...

Correction: You mean Drowners. Floaters are the big fat guys that spit bile at you. Though I've run down 1 or 2 with the boat and Floaters die just as easily.

I've been avoiding this achievement because the Drowners were such a pain-in-the-ass when I first used the boat. But everyone seems to be under the impression it's easier than I'm making it out to be. So I'm going to try for this one tonight before finishing the game...

Whoops. Yes I do. Thanks

Update: killed a drowner that was running and it counts.

Killed a drowner that was hanging onto boat and it counts.

They counted for me. Anything that gave exp when killed with turbo counted.

Yeah well then it was my game only, not sure. I unlocked the achievement by killing all the walkers just standing in the water (not chasing me). Anywayz I already have the 1k in my pocket so this info might be useful for others. Cheers guys!

Yeah well then it was my game only, not sure. I unlocked the achievement by killing all the walkers just standing in the water (not chasing me). Anywayz I already have the 1k in my pocket so this info might be useful for others. Cheers guys!

I found that often the Walkers, Infected and Floaters didn't count toward the achievement. But then, I chalked it up to the possibility that you actually need to be holding A when you run them down and I might've let up to not crash into the shore at times.

However, I have discovered that the Drowners that grab the boat definitely count every time when you peel them off with the turbo boost.

So the kill that is guaranteed to count is letting the Drowner grab the boat and then hold A to tear him off.

• 2 months later...