First Look at DLC 4

LushisBobby

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It says on the Gametrailers website that the announcement will air at 1am. I'm not sure whether this is GMT or central time.

I'm just curious as Spike TV isn't in the UK and I'm from there, will I be able to watch this episode when it airs online??

1 AM is Eastern time. So Midnight Central time. I'm CST and have it set to record at midnight. I think that's 6AM GMT. I hope it's not just some 30 second vague clip. I've never watched the show before so I'm not sure what to expect.

@Yuki: Don't expect more than 3 maps =/

Awwww man, well that sucks :(

Is this the last free pack to be provided along with the Season Pass DLC?

A lot of strong rumours suggest the new characters in this pack are Mechanic Baird and Commando Dom, not sure about the locust. Probably the other two preorder only Locust (Forgot their names)

I'm also betting the new weapon skins will include the White/Ivory camo as seen on the charity stream. Just my guesses, though.

Edit - I would love power weapons to have random skins, I see why it wouldn't work, and how the game couldn't put this feature in, but it would still be pretty cool.

Edited by Yukichi Kurosaki

Awwww man, well that sucks :(

Is this the last free pack to be provided along with the Season Pass DLC?

A lot of strong rumours suggest the new characters in this pack are Mechanic Baird and Commando Dom, not sure about the locust. Probably the other two preorder only Locust (Forgot their names)

I'm also betting the new weapon skins will include the White/Ivory camo as seen on the charity stream. Just my guesses, though.

Edit - I would love power weapons to have random skins, I see why it wouldn't work, and how the game couldn't put this feature in, but it would still be pretty cool.

Yep, last DLC covered by the season pass.

Technically, it was an ellipsis. And technically, that was an incorrect usage (unless your are saying that the intended pause in speech indicated by the ellipsis was used to indicate you were being obvious on purpose).
I could have swore the first thing I said was that I was being obvious on purpose...

• 4 weeks later...