The Beggar Thread

Dreage

I know this should be in trading thread, but i also want to help so that people trading don't have to look through all the people wanting stuff for free. So If you want a gun just send me a message on xbl and i will dupe what i have. This is my list.

Orange:

Rockets:

Quick Brawler Badaboom

Stocking Bunny

Shotguns:

Social Conference call

Sociable Conference call

Critical Conference call

Fire Fire teeth of Terramorphous (Blue shotty, but still very rare to get)

Desperate Flakker

SMG:

Analytical Bitch

Brisk Baby Maker (OP as hell for killing terramorphous, much better than shottys) (Level 49)

Sniper:

Dandy Volcano

Razrez White Death

Longitudinal Longbow (Minecraft)

Assault Rifle:

Scout Veruc

Shield

Hide of Terramorphous

The Bee

E-Tech

Shotgun:

Ractive Splatgun (level 46)

Assault riflt:

Tactical BlASSter

Feral Blaster

Sniper:

Operational Hybridification

Pacifying Railer

Skins:

Space Knight commando head

Misc:?

Contraband sky rocket grenade mod

If you need to power level a couple levels "i won't do 1-50 or 40-50", but if you need like 20 - 30 or something then just send me a message. Everything above i will dupe for you on xbl if you need it. Also if you have anything that is not in that list and you can dupe for me that would be great too. I can also kill terramorphous for you, if you need that achievement. GT: Dreage, i live in the east cost, my on time varies, but i usually get off around 12 am - 2 am.

Edited by Dreage

People are asking for duped guns and you are creating more guns to be duped and spread around thus increasing the beggers. Oh the irony.

Sorry for trying to help, as far as i have seen front page only gets 1-2 new posts a day, so i doubt this just pushed anything vital to the 2nd page.

Now there is just 2 trade/dupe threads....the trade thread got duped! hiiiiiiiiiiiilarious :biglaugh

Evil plan was devised mwahahahaha. Its actually a trade/dupe/co-op thread. But instead of looking through lists of what people want/have/need/beg for, you read OP and then send me a message on xbl and get what you ask for. Saves not only time, but it annoys most of the elitists on these forums too.

Evil plan was devised mwahahahaha. Its actually a trade/dupe/co-op thread. But instead of looking through lists of what people want/have/need/beg for, you read OP and then send me a message on xbl and get what you ask for. Saves not only time, but it annoys most of the elitists on these forums too.

But we already have a trade and co op thread lol :)

But we already have a trade and co op thread lol :)

Bahroo already informed me of this. Where as the co-op thread is fine, the trading is not. There are people trying to trade, and then will get pushed back a page or 2 by people begging. My main goal was to pull at least 3 beggers from there to here saving 3 posts so 3 people don't get pushed back. As i said, the only thread that moved to page 2 from this post was your "lack of variety" thread. No harm done and in a day or 2 this will be on page 2 as well.