Pine Reaper

Just spotted these on xbox.com. DLC should be out tomorrow

1. 0Dc8P2NhbC8WWxoEGlFTVmQxL2FjaC8wL2FiAAAAAVBQUP+WyZU=.jpg Acupuncture
    Complete the "Stim Connoisseur" pursuit
  2. 0Tc8P2NhbC8XWxoEGlFTVmQxL2FjaC8wL2FjAAAAAVBQUP52MQY=.jpg Spike in the Vein
    Complete the "Spike Driver" pursuit
  3. 0jc8P2NhbC9CWxoEGlFTVmQxL2FjaC8wL2E2AAAAAVBQUP2-i4I=.jpg On Demand
    Assemble an ark spike
  4. 0Tc8P2NhbC9NWxoEGlFTVmQxL2FjaC8wL2E5AAAAAVBQUP6Yn4w=.jpg We have the technology…
    Complete the Combat Tech missions
  5. 1Dc8P2NhbC8QWxoEGlFTVmQxL2FjaC8wL2FkAAAAAVBQUPvU2v8=.jpg Master of War
    Kill the Volge Warmaster
  6. 0zc8P2NhbC9DWxoEGlFTVmQxL2FjaC8wL2E3AAAAAVBQUPxfcxE=.jpg They formed a union?
    Be in a clan that reaches rank 10 in the Arkfalls activity
  7. 0Dc8P2NhbC9MWxoEGlFTVmQxL2FjaC8wL2E4AAAAAVBQUP94Zx8=.jpg Bloody Mess
    Be in a clan that reaches rank 10 in the Competitive Multiplayer activity
  8. 0jc8P2NhbC8VWxoEGlFTVmQxL2FjaC8wL2FhAAAAAVBQUP23wCA=.jpg Ark-Rival
    Kill a Volge Huntmaster

Edited by Pine Reaper

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Something must be messed up with clans again because today when I was on, it said I was the only member in it. HOORAH. I wonder if it will be any different tomorrow or what.

Yeah, that happened to me the last time I was on. Hopefully it will be fixed by the time this lands.

To be honest those two clan achievements have really bummed me out, as I'm not sure how many people in the Euro x360a clan still even play the game. I saw a screenshot of the new clan UI and just getting to level 1 required 640k XP (not sure how it is earned/calculated) so I imagine getting to level 10 will be an amazing grind. It annoyed me that I had to play the arenas over and over and over just to get enough Rep to buy five items, so this is just more of the same.

My main hope, at this moment, is that it works like some of the NHL club stuff used to - in that if you join a clan already at level 10 then the achievement will just pop. So fingers crossed some of the bigger clans will do just that and be kind enough to let some newbies join.

I assume that if I try to switch to the US x30a clan I would have to start a brand new character? Don't really want to do that as my guy is nearly at 3k EGO now.

Other than that at least there is some new stuff to do, and the missions seem a bit more involved this time. Fingers crossed it takes me more than a couple of hours to do everything bar the clan stuff.

Just logged in for the first time for completing the first 1200GS and I don't seem to be in a clan now. I don't know if there is a boot option as I had been inactive for a long time.

I'll wait and see what these clan achievements entail, and see if I can get into somewhere active. I don't mind grinding out the XP, as long as there's not only 2 or 3 other people doing it.

But getting the 600 Echelon rep nearly broke me, so I just hope none of the pursuits or achievements are tied to that crap.

Last time I played, clans were very glitchy, sometimes it would say I was in it, sometimes it would act like I wasn't.

I assume the x360a clan doesn't boot because inactivity right? So I've just chalked it up to the game being glitchy. Hopefully it starts working, so we can all get cracking at those achievements!

Just logged in for the first time for completing the first 1200GS and I don't seem to be in a clan now. I don't know if there is a boot option as I had been inactive for a long time.

I'll wait and see what these clan achievements entail, and see if I can get into somewhere active. I don't mind grinding out the XP, as long as there's not only 2 or 3 other people doing it.

But getting the 600 Echelon rep nearly broke me, so I just hope none of the pursuits or achievements are tied to that crap.

There is an achievement for your clan getting to level 10 in Competitive Multiplayer. I imagine that will take WAY more effort than the 600 Echelon rep did. Though it may depend on how many of your clan are helping out.....

Just logged in now, and there was no new patch, or mention of a DT. So no news yet.

I don't think the PvP is so bad, if you are just there to play it. The manufacturing of Rescue, and Avenger kills was driving me mad.

I just hope the requirements to get a PvP match started has been lowered, or the new DLC will bring back a ton of players. 3 months ago when I last played, it was getting harder and harder to even get a match started. I just did quick match and got put into the queue for Freight Yard, and it needed 22 people to start :(

Spent ages downloading the patch last night, then went to play the game this morning and it was full of issues. All of my perks had been unequipped and my character appeared as just a black outline on my set up screen. In game the whole landscape was just a black colour too, with only things off in the distance having the proper colour scheme. After a minute or so I also randomly unlocked a pursuit for reviving 5 people in Arkbreaker arkfalls (even though I'd not gone anywhere near one).

That was the last straw so I quit out of the game and tried to load it back up. Only to be met with a short install screen and then the whole patch again.

Seriously Trion CANNOT get any aspect of patching the game or adding new content right, it just leads to endless issues. Plus my clan screen is still showing me as the only member so the odds of me getting to Level 10 in arkfalls and MP are pretty much zero.

As with every update so far - this is a joke.

Everything looking stable atm. I've been working on some missions, and picked up half the stims/spikes needed for the pursuits.

I'm not in a clan so can't say what the achievements for those are like. But the pursuits don't seem too bad. It depends how hard calling a major ark fall is.

Edit: Major Arks are pretty easy to call, just need 4 spikes (I had 2 already) But, the Warmaster is a bitch. Was 20ish people and only got him to 50%

Edited by Pine Reaper

Spent ages downloading the patch last night, then went to play the game this morning and it was full of issues. All of my perks had been unequipped and my character appeared as just a black outline on my set up screen. In game the whole landscape was just a black colour too, with only things off in the distance having the proper colour scheme. After a minute or so I also randomly unlocked a pursuit for reviving 5 people in Arkbreaker arkfalls (even though I'd not gone anywhere near one).

That was the last straw so I quit out of the game and tried to load it back up. Only to be met with a short install screen and then the whole patch againdid

Seriously Trion CANNOT get any aspect of patching the game or adding new content right, it just leads to endless issues. Plus my clan screen is still showing me as the only member so the odds of me getting to Level 10 in arkfalls and MP are pretty much zero.

As with every update so far - this is a joke.

This was exactly my experience last night. (My brother's too.) I spent over two hours patching because the game did not load properly, and it started patching all over again.

As for the clans, if you go to the clan screen, and press A, it will show a list of all members. The initial screen only shows who's online. Pressing X shows the clan activities, which shows your current levels in each (1 to 10).

The achievements seem to be pretty easy, apart from the two clan ones, and the warmaster one. Those will take some time to grind for the clans, and for people to figure out how to kill the warmaster. I just hope the achievement is not for getting the kill shot on him. That will make it that much harder.