Malestrom is impossible

dave252

Im doing the awful game on easy and I cant beat this level.

My tank has no damage and them the fcuking doctor gets killed randomly.

Where the F is he anyway? In the tank? Where?

I tried using the guide in the roadmap and when I get out of the tank for the 2nd time he just dies.

What a joke this game is. Should never have been released, its an embarassment to all involved with it.

• 1 month later...

I did not get into the tank right away. I went out and killed as many of the guys with the rocket launcher that I could find. Then went back to the tank and flew through the level. Hope this helps. Also sign me up if you are doing the on-line stuff.

• 6 months later...

I parked the tank where none of the enemies would shoot it, then I killed every enemy in the area. I took the tank to the next area and I parked it out of sight again and killed every enemy again. Then I did the same thing with the next area, and that's how I beat it. Just don't use the tank.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hmm I cant beat this level, the tank can only take 10 hits and its dead, also somtimes the level just ends saying the doctor is killed and I have not left the tank for a block!

After 2-3 hours of trying I keep dying/game glitched I even flew through the air in the 3rd part, this part is sheer HELL

Finally I got it just dotn drive the tank at all in the 3rd part

Edited by raidenhardcore