Gold Medal Guides

Struggling with this game to get a gold medal, or simply want a platform to try improve upon, follow my channel for daily updates on this fantastic arcade game:

Episode 1: How to get the highest score possible on the first mission.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5MwoDsX5aE]"The Awakening" DEFENSE GRID Gold Medal Guide - YouTube[/ame]

Edited by JimmySwizzle87

hello,

The videos for "Assessing the threat" and "Ancient Research" do not work.

Example for Ancient Research:

The link youtube.com/watch?v=uyh5j9RRCY0 tells me the user removed the video.

However the link youtube.com/watch?v=nxbGQOHLM5Y&list=UUPxhLouDR-r92T-hpADLVuw works just fine.

=================================

Are you going to post all 20 missions?

Could you add some text to the videos?

I don't mean in the video itself, maybe some text below the video.

I am asking because sometimes I find it hard to keep track of what happens in the videos. I find myself wondering which type of tower you built and whether you upgraded it.

Also some indication of when to build would be nice. (timing of building seems to be important too.)

I know adding some text will take time. However I am sure it will add value to your videos. I know I would appreciate some text to accompany your videos.

Best Regards,

Theo

hello,

The videos for "Assessing the threat" and "Ancient Research" do not work.

Example for Ancient Research:

The link youtube.com/watch?v=uyh5j9RRCY0 tells me the user removed the video.

However the link youtube.com/watch?v=nxbGQOHLM5Y&list=UUPxhLouDR-r92T-hpADLVuw works just fine.

=================================

Are you going to post all 20 missions?

Could you add some text to the videos?

I don't mean in the video itself, maybe some text below the video.

I am asking because sometimes I find it hard to keep track of what happens in the videos. I find myself wondering which type of tower you built and whether you upgraded it.

Also some indication of when to build would be nice. (timing of building seems to be important too.)

I know adding some text will take time. However I am sure it will add value to your videos. I know I would appreciate some text to accompany your videos.

Best Regards,

Theo

I will try and add annotations then when I get the chance. The weather is too nice at the minute to be spending my time on the computer. Sorry guys if the videos havnt worked its because the links were wrong... yes im an idiot haha!

hello,

The video with episode 2 is titled "the long descent". Identical to episode 4.

It should be the video "assessing the threat". Which found it's way to episode 3.

The "Ancient Research" seems to be missing. Should be at episode 3

Best Regards,

Theo

ps. For some reason I am stuck at "Ancient Research". I only manage to get silver on that mission. Maybe I am upgrading too much or building too early. I would really appreciate some text-based information on that mission.

Edited by theo

Thanks for the vids JimmySwiizzle87. I've been using them to see how you start up the maps and then if I can't get better than a silver on my own, I'll see how it's done. Keep up the great work. It's appreciated.

Thanks for the kind words. Im glad you can use them to better your own scores, thats the reason I uploaded them as alot of the vids on youtube barely scrape over the gold entry level score.