Worst Breakup?

DeekBoy

the only reason why i told him to take his humor elsewhere is because he was coming in here to pick fights with people who didnt want it. i cant say enough to you Motor! Opiate thanks for the kind words and i have started telling people around her and they are very angry with her. i live in a small town and so she thought she could get away with it but she is WRONG!!!

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this really a thread, I mean come on.

It is called off topic smart one. It says speak about anything you want in this thread. Pay attention

My worst breakup was in high school. And I don't wanna talk about that one.

Instead, I'll tell you about this chick that I dated in college. She was friggin nuts. She thought I was going to break up with her (which I hadn't planned on prior to this occurrence...) and so she poked holes in all the condoms I had with a safety pin hoping to get herself pregnant.

Anyway, I noticed one of the holes, then checked for others. I confronted her, she admitted it. So I broke up with her. Then she started stalking me, asking me to come back with her. This lasted for the year and a half I was there after we broke up till I took a break from college and decided to move across the country.

The worst part is, she was really hot. I really didn't wanna break up with her, but holy friggin crap dude. Holy crap.

I hope she never finds me on facebook. Ugh.

That is some scary shit lol. I never had a bad break up. As I have pretty much only had two girlfriends. I guess u could say more, but that was back hen I was immature, and it only lasted a few days to a week, and we never even kissed.

On the 13th of this month, My girlfriend and I will be at 6 months. She is sitting on her bed doing her homework right now behind me =)

My ex turned into a controlling cunt and i can't handle that so i told her it was over and she just lied on my bed crying and wouldn't go, so i just started playing COD until she went.

She rang me up the next night and asked what i wanted for tea like we was still together and i was like fuck off!!!

She sorta stalked for awhile then i got my mate to fuck her, she thought she was making me jealous until she found out i set it up, and that ended that.

Advice: Don't go out with crazy bitches...

Out of all the people i've ever dated.... only one did it to my face and not in a note, email, message or msn.

Also, one person i dated broke up with me while i was on a trip and didn't tell me until i came back... last person to know. They were actually dating someone else when i came back, needless to say going up and trying to kiss them was awkward.

My worst break up was in High School, I'd been going out with this guy for about 9 months and he and his family invited me on holiday.

Nothing major, just a camping trip. So I thought that sounds fairly awesome and me and the guy seemed to be doing alright. My family were going to Cyprus so I had to make a decision and decided to go with the guy. I arrive at his and we leave with his Dad to go this place. We were there around 36 hours, I'd been having a great time but douchebag had been mopey the entire time. He kept saying he was ill. Eventually it pissed his dad off and he went, "Right! We're leaving." So we went home.

He stayed in his room and his family were all going shopping, so I joined them. Douchefag wasn't really speaking to me anyway.

While I was out, I saw some stuff and was like, "Oh penisface would really like this". Well it came to the time to go back home. As soon as I come in, I go upstairs to give Asshat his present, and he goes "We need to talk". He doesn't want to be with me anymore, not even friends, fair enough.

The only thing I have a fekkin problem is, you don't /just/ decide to break up with someone it's usually something you think about for a while. If you want to break up with someone, don't do it 2 days into a holiday, where I CAN'T LEAVE, because my parents are out of the country, so I have to STAY THERE for over a week, in a home, where I'm clearly no longer welcome and am pretty much an outsider now.

Awkward was the word I'd use. I had no problem with the break up bit, but seriously, awful situation.

He refused to speak to me, I was left crying and alone in the spare bedroom. I had none of my friends around to talk to and my parents were away. It was awful.

To make matters worse, when I did leave, he refused to acknowledge me at all and didn't even say bye when he pissed off to go out with his friends. I also accidentally left some stuff like a coat etc, his mum said she'd send it me - I never got it.

I didn't have a problem with the end of the relationship bit, but it was a bloody awful way to do it.

I recently looked him up on facebook and I'm seriously glad I'm not with him anymore. It's definitely a "What was I thinking!" moment.

That seriously sucks. What a jerk. The constant name calling made me laugh though =p.

I was with this girl for nearly 3 years and had 2 daughters with her. We were planning to get married. Things didnt go well after I let her see her long lost friend who is a guy which I thought it was nothing because I trusted her.

Now, what get this worse is she invited him over our house to stay for a week and I was ok with that because they haven't seen each other since middle school that time. It was nothing more than a friend to her because they never date or went out or anything like that but somehow, she got overwhelmed because he basically was trying to take my spot as man of the house while staying which I wasn't happy about it and I got heated up with him about it. He brainwashed her and turned her to be a completely different person to against me which I havent done anything wrong.

So she decided to take a weekend off and went to see her girl friend in Kansas City. It get ugly between me and this dude because he was still staying in my house. He doesn't have a car or no license. He was pretty much stuck in my house and he was from North Carolina at that time we lived in Missouri. I just took off and left him there for a day because I need a space away all from this crap. I came home. He got pissed off and went into my face and was about to punch my face which I told him to go ahead because Im gonna call cops on you. Fortenately, he didn't touch me which I suspected why which I found out he was on a probation which me and my ex did not know.

I went to KC to get my ex and the girls back and he had to ride along which I was uneasy about it. When we came back, a few days later...we lost our chihuahua just because he brainwashed her, telling her that our dog peed on the floor which isnt good for my youngest daughter to crawled. So, she gave our dog to the animal shelter that I didn't know about after I came home. I screamed the top of my lungs at her for giving our dog away. I went to the animal shelter, tried to get my dog back. A person told me that I need a proof of own that dog which I couldn't find it because my ex has papers somewhere. It was too late to save our dog and I fought to get her back with me after what this guy put a mess in our relationship, our family and our dog.

Everything fell apart from there because the very next day, she told me that she breaking up with me for apparently no reason which she won't admit. So, I have nothing to lose. 2 days later, I booked the flight and left to back to Pennsylvania. It was the hardest decision I ever made because I didn't want to leave my daughters behind but I had no choices. My oldest daughter cried and screamed, seeing me leaving in the flight.

Well, guess what? She kicked this dude out and send him off to North Carolina the very next day after I left. That made me wondered why she couldn't have done it because I tried to tell her to make him leave which she didn't. She made a stupid decision to move to NC to be with him a month later and took my daughters that I wasnt awared of. She couldnt afford the payment for the house and everything so she decided to move in with this same dude in NC which led them into an abusive and unhealthy relationship. Other thing is a couple weeks later after we broken up, she found out that she was pregnant and told me about it. She claimed it that the baby is mine and I told her, how do I know if it is mine? She said, What? You saying that I cheated on you with this guy? I said, could be because that what destroyed our relationship and from what it look like, it's possible. I can't prove it if she cheated on me which I do suspected it. She made that decision to aborted the baby without me knowing.

A few months later, she ended up living in the home shelter with my 2 little girls while I living in PA and gave me our daughters to lives with me. She had no job, no relatiionship, nowhere to go, and no close family that lived by. All of her family lives in MO and IL. After she gave me my 2 daughters, I went up to the court to file a custody against her and won the custody.

Now, Hayley is 2 and Hannah is 4. My oldest daughter, Hannah resented her mother for what she had done to me and she told me that she still remember, seeing me left for the flight in the airport which made me cried and shocked that she still remember it. She also told me that she doesn't wanted to go back with her mother or live in NC again which I don't blame her but I told her, your mother made mistakes and she still loves you.

I'm sorry for a long post but this is the worst break up I ever had and I am still a single father ever since and my ex is married with a different guy in NC and have a baby boy.

That sounds a little bit fake. But if it is real I have 2 things to say.

1. Why would you leave your daughters all of a sudden!? When you went to the airport. Please explain.

2. If that is true, I hope the rest of your life goes well and your daughters grow up to be strong independent women.

Girl broke up with me before she went on a five week holiday, she told me she'd maybe want to resume relationship when she got back.

News I get from her sister is that she slept with seven guys on holiday, and that she was cheating on me with a twenty three year old male who bricked my house, and repeatedly threatened to kill me, for dating his ex, who apparently was not his ex because she was still with him when she dated me for nearly a year.

She's sixteen, fyi, like me.

Felt great.

Girl broke up with me before she went on a five week holiday, she told me she'd maybe want to resume relationship when she got back.

News I get from her sister is that she slept with seven guys on holiday, and that she was cheating on me with a twenty three year old male who bricked my house, and repeatedly threatened to kill me, for dating his ex, who apparently was not his ex because she was still with him when she dated me for nearly a year.

Felt great.

wow she is on a spree of sleeping around. best to wash that one off your hands and move on. Disease's are common :D

Felt great.

Wash your hands and get an STD test.

EDIT: or her sister is being catty, but both could also be true.

Edited by Opiate42

Wash your hands and get an STD test.

EDIT: or her sister is being catty, but both could also be true.

She was sexually active but I am not one for that sort of thing. Still a virgin, wouldn't let her touch me because honestly, its so common, if you get what I mean. I don't have any sexual desires to just fuck whatever moves, it has to be deeper then that.

She was sexually active but I am not one for that sort of thing. Still a virgin, wouldn't let her touch me because honestly, its so common, if you get what I mean. I don't have any sexual desires to just fuck whatever moves, it has to be deeper then that.

well thats good man. STD's dont sound fun especially how common they are today. save it for someone who is worth it, not some skank.

My worst breakup was in high school. And I don't wanna talk about that one.

Instead, I'll tell you about this chick that I dated in college. She was friggin nuts. She thought I was going to break up with her (which I hadn't planned on prior to this occurrence...) and so she poked holes in all the condoms I had with a safety pin hoping to get herself pregnant.

Anyway, I noticed one of the holes, then checked for others. I confronted her, she admitted it. So I broke up with her. Then she started stalking me, asking me to come back with her. This lasted for the year and a half I was there after we broke up till I took a break from college and decided to move across the country.

The worst part is, she was really hot. I really didn't wanna break up with her, but holy friggin crap dude. Holy crap.

I hope she never finds me on facebook. Ugh.

Most crazy chicks are hot chicks. Was she a redhead? Because man, you should have seen it a-comin'! ;-P